boop 81

So lonely right now.... everyone is sleeping..... Gino just left my party..... everyone of my friends IRL has gone silent..... im afraid to go to school tomorrow...... my vocal cords are messed up so i can't speck normal >.<.......... i have negative thoughts that come in when im alone alone your fat! Your ugly! Go kill yourself! I want to make ur life miserable but wait your mom did that for me, you don't have a daddy! All you have are lesbian parents! (If you EVER say that to me i will murder you without hesitation)

I really think i need a therapist......

To get rid of these thoughts that all they speak is nonsense

*Knocks on Luna's brain* HELLER ANYONE IN THERE???

(Luna2) hello Luna! How is that urine tasting?

Great actually thanks for bringing that up!

(Luna2) would you like a cup of tea? with a bit of your dog's urine?

Sure! *tries it* why does it taste like beer? You know i never drink alcohol!

(Luna2) i was curious what you will do when your drunk! Don't worry I'll lock you up so you won't hurt urself

*Gets drunk* suicide is happiness..... happy...... *starts to laugh* SUICIDE IS THE ANSWER! *grabs plasma knife*

(Luna2) calm down Luna deep breaths *pushing into bedrock cage and locks it and grabs the plasma knife out of my hands* no

NUUUUUU MY ONLY KEY TO HAPPINESS!!!!! Y U DO DIS!!!!!!!!!!!

(Luna2) *grabs drawing of Jess and puts it in front of my face* people care about you dieing you know!

But I WANNA DIE!

(Luna2) *spanks me with a tablet* bad luna bad

(Life lesson learned)

Don't get me drunk