Chapter Six

Chapter Six

(Ansley POV)

It's been two months since Myrick saved me from that jerk face at the BDSM club, and believe me when I say, it was definitely a night to remember for many reasons. To say that Myrick and I have become close friends would be an understatement... we are more like brothers and sisters but honesty sometimes the way he interacts with me, has me wondering. I swear if I hadn't met his boyfriend Zeek at the club that night I would have promised that he was straight by the way he flirts with me.

But any who, since that night we have spent every day together. I visit him on his lunch break, or he'll come to the cafe where I work and dine with me on my break. Ever since I was turned down for the job at Grantham Inc. It seems as though everything around me is slowly falling. It's getting harder to pay bills, eventually I will have to move out of my apartment or get a roommate. So I'm planning on asking Myrick to move in with me, so now I'm sitting here at Sage cafe' waiting on him to show up so I can just get this over with.

"Would you like something to drink while you wait ma'am?" The young lady waitress asks me.

"Umm sure, I'll have a sweet tea with lemon please." I reply smiling politely at her.

She jots down my order and offers me a smile before walking away to get my beverage.

"God, he can NEVER be on time! he's worst than a freakin' female!" I think to myself.

I've been here for 15 minutes and Myrick still hasn't shown. So I pull out my phone and began to text him.

Me: Where the Hell are you!?! >:-(

Myrick: Cool your nachos I'm just

I'm just around the corner.... I had to stop by to see Zeek first, If you kno what I mean :-P

Me: o_O Perv! Hurry up!

Myrick: KK Bish.. :-P

I put my phone down just as the waitress returns with my drink. I thank her and she walks away.

"Son when are you going to get a stable assistant, this is the third one THIS MONTH!!" I heard someone whisper yell behind me.

(Yes im eavesdropping)

"Well dad, if you look at it my way, it's really their fault. I mean all I ask is for them to do what I ask, when I ask, no matter the time or what I ask them to do.. I mean how hard is it for someone to get up at 3 am to get me some condoms!?"

The guy says back and the voice sounds so... Familiar.

'Should I turn around and look?' I ask myself.

Just when I'm about to look I hear someone calling my name. Rather loudly I might add.

"Annnnnssss! yooohooo! over here!!!!" I hear Myrick scream across the cafe'.

I use my hands to cover my face and try to hide from him.

"Bish I know you hear me, and stop trying to hide from me behind those tiny squirrel hands everyone can still see you!" he continues to shout while making his way to the table and take a seat in front of me.

"What the heck took you so long!" I snapped

"I had to see my babe first! You know in order to keep a man, you need to please your man.... oh wait, no you don't since you haven't had a man since NEVERURY!" Myricks says while laughing loudly at me.