Chapter Five

Chapter Five

(Ansley POV)

After what seemed like forever, I was finally satisfied with my outfit of choice. I pick something that I thought was sexy yet classy. I am now wearing black skinny jeans, a red high-low crop top, with a black leather jacket that has gold studs on the shoulders, and my brand new pair of Jessica Simpson red and gold scrappy heeled sandals. I decided to go simple with my hair and I put it in a high neat bun, and my makeup was a simple smokey eye with a red lip.

Checking myself out in the mirror, I had to say so myself that I looked really HOT! Nicole should be happy. Hearing the knock on the down I ran downstairs and opened it and my girls were standing there looking just a good as me. '

"Damn Girl!! You look to sexy for your own good, if I wasn't 'strictly dickly', I would so tap that!" I burst out laughing at my best friend Nicole and call her stupid while pulling her into a hug.

"Sometimes Nikki, I worry about you. Are you sure your mom didn't drop your head as a baby?" I reply while pulling out of the hug.

Turning to my left a give my favorite cousin a huge hug!

"Hey E, I'm surprised that Kerian let you out the house looking like that!" I tell her, but we all know that she wears the pants in their household.

"I if he did try to keep me in the house, he wouldn't be getting any for a week!" She says trying to sound stern, but I gave her that Really look because we all know that she wouldn't even last a day without having sex.

I mean the proof is in the pudding and she as 4 little 'Puddings' running around her house now, two of them being a set of twins. After a few more minutes of small talk, and making sure each of us looked good, we made our way to the stretch hummer that was waiting on us outside. Apparently, this new club that Nikki is taking us to is very high classed and she wants us to make a grand entrance because she is good friends with the owner and got us the VIP treatment.

Pulling up at the club entrance we step out and people are eyeing us and wondering who we are. We didn't have to wait in line. A lady with a clipboard took us to the very back of the club. The club looked like any other club with people dancing and drinking. We didn't stop we kept walking to the back and I was wondering where the lady was taking us. We stop at the door in the very back of the club and I look at Nikki as if to ask "WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?'

"Look once we enter the back room, I want you to keep an open mind." She whispers in my ear.

I simply just nod my head but I know that tonight is going to be crazy. Just then a very well dressed woman walks from behind the door and engulfs Nikki into a hug.

"Hey girl! Im so glad you could make it!" The lady screams over the music.

She then turns to us and smiles.

"Oh Lilly, these are my friends that I'm constantly telling you about. Ansley, Erica meet the owner of this club and 5 more like this around the world, Lilly." We all shake hands and greet each other.

"Pleasure to meet you ladies I'm happy to finally meet the best friends that Nik here is constantly talking about!" Lilly says to us.

We relpy with a 'nice to meet you too' and a smile.

"OK! Now time for the fun part of the night. Behind this door is a world that not many people know about. If you've never heard of this type of lifestyle. It may scare you at first, but trust me there is nothing to be scared of. All the people in here agreed to everything you will see that I happening to them, and please keep in mind that there is a THIN line between Pain and Pleasure."

Lilly was trying to give us some type of warning but I just didn't understand why. But that's until she lead us behind the door, and down the long hall which walls were cover in red and black silks. I begin to smell the faint smell of leather and my curiosity was peeked. At the end of the hall was a huge body builder looking guy who pulled the curtains back to let us through, and I was shocked to see what was before my eyes!

I froze at the entrance and watch as women were chained to the ceiling with gags in their mouths while guys were hitting them with leather belts and whips. The harsh sound of it hitting their skin had me wincing in pain for them, but the ladies were whimpering in what sounded like pleasure! I look to my left and see this woman tied to what looked like and 'X' with ties on both wrist and on her ankels. She was naked and only had on crotless panties, currently a man with no shirt on and leather chaps was applying these clamps to her nipples and she throw her head back and moaned loudly as he tightens them. I began to back up slowly and then I bump into something hard. Turning around I see a shirtless buff man standing in front of me.

"Do you have a master here with you tonight night? If not, I would gladly take you as my pet!" Mr. I-Hit-The-Gym-Too-Much asked to me.

"PET!, I don't know what the heck you are talking about, but I am NO ONES PET!" I snap at him.

His cocky smirk drops from his face and he frowns down at me. I guess he doesn't take to kindly to my talking to him that way. He reaches out and grips me by my upper arm and begins to shake me.

"HEY! She is MINE! Now LET. HER. GO" I hear someone behind me yell at big stupid in front of me.

"Sorry man, I didn't know she was claimed. But you do need to train her better on how to talk to a Dom!" The man barks out.

'Did he just DOM?! Omg how come I didn't notice before! This is one of those BDSM clubs I read so much about!' I think to myself.

Turning around to see who has laid claim on me and it's the guy that checked on me in the parking lot at the book store!

"Well hello Miss. Ansley, what a surprise to see you here of all places. You don't look like the type that would be into BDSM. But I guess that's why they say you can't judge a book by its cover." He says with a smirk on his face.

"I was tricked into coming here by my friend who I can't seem to find." I say will looking around.

I spot Nikki and E at the bar getting drinks and Nik was talking to some possessive looking man. Turning to look back at the guy that just saved me but I can't remember his name. I know it starts with an "M", Mitch, Michael, Mark? I don't know!

"Look thanks for saving me from Mr. Juice head earlier.Mmm..Mitch? Sorry I kind of forgot your name." I say offering him an apologetic look.

"It's Myrick, but is ok and anytime. The guys name is Chad and he thinks he can have what he want around here because his a millionaire. But you know you have to stay under me for the rest of the night if you don't want to be approached again." Myrick says with a sly smile on his face.

"Well looks like you are stuck with me tonight Mr. Dominant. I mean you are a Dom' right?" I ask him and he chuckles while nodding his head.

"Yes I am a Dom, and I don't mind being stuck anywhere with you." He says with a wink while slipping his arm around my waist.