Chapter 14

Chapter 14

(Ansley POV)

"Well will you look at this shit... Couldn't even wait for her to get out the hospital before you cradled yo love sick ass into bed with her!" I heard a voice joke.

"Shh, be quiet fool! I knew I shouldn't have told your loud mouth ass that she woke up! She just fell to sleep a few hours ago. Let her rest." Aiden hissed.

"Umm hell no! She slept enough already, she's been sleeping for almost 4 days now." At this point, I know that it's Myrick and I'm wide awake, but I keep my eyes shut and didn't move.

"If you keep it up, I'm going to have you thrown out on your ass!" Aiden says and I can tell that he's partially joking.

I wanted to laugh at their childishness but I do my best to keep my breathing even.

"And who are YOU to kick me out?" Myrick asked, "Oh wait, you're her FIANCÉ  right? Where's her ring Aiden is that's true?" You can easily hear the sarcasm dripping from Myrick's comeback.

I felt Aiden stiffen under me.

'Fiancé! Since when did that happen? I know I had a bit of head trauma, but last time I check I was single'

Opening my eyes, they lock with a smirking Myrick. I plead with him to keep his mouth shut.

Aiden is too busy explaining himself to notice that I'm awake, so I decide to make it known.

"Hmm, this hand looks mighty bare for me to be a billionaire's fiance'." I tease while holding up my left hand, "What, are you ashamed of me?" I ask in a teasing voice.

Aiden's eyes snapped down to meet mine.

"Hi.." he says in a small whisper.

"Hi..." I whisper back as his arms tighten around me and he kisses the top of my head.

"How much of that did you hear?" he continues to whisper.

"Why are we whispering?" I ask, also in a whisper.

"And pretty much all of it. You know I'm a light sleeper, plus who can sleep when that idiot is around?" I state while motioning toward where Myrick stood taking pictures of us on his phone.

"AHHHH shit! So when am I getting a god baby!?" Myrick ask with a stupid grin on his face.

I snort at him, "No time soon you idiot."

"Wait...Aiden, it wasn't your magical third leg that woke her from her long slumber?" Aiden buster out laughing while I stare in disbelief.

"Good that means I didn't miss all the action! You know I LOVE a good live action Porn!" He says while holding up is phone and yelling 'ACTION!'

"I'm putting this on PornH*b! I know we'll get so money off of this! 'Billionaire DeFlowers Old Ass Virgin in a Hospital'. He says while dragging his hand across the air dramatically.

"It's a working title, but we'll come up with something." he continues with a shrug while Aiden hasn't stopped laughing. 

I pick up the closest thing to me a throw it at him. Whatever it was misses him by an inch.

"Hey! That was my phone!" Aiden yells.

"Bitch you almost took my head off!" Myrick yells at the same time.

"You need learn to keep your mouth shut.." I say while pointing at Myrick.

"And that's what you get for laughing at his stupid ass!" I tell Aiden as I try to shrug his arms off me.