Caught

A/N: This is from my character's, Eleanor's, prespective. I needed her for this oneshot. Also, sorry, it's really short. Enjoy! :)

Cold, icy air swarmed me, sending a chill up my spine and giving me goose bumps. Soft moonlight lit the hallway I wondered through, the white walls seeming to glow. I took a turn, and kept walking down the hallways of my apartment building. 

It had been five months sense I moved to New York and I still always found myself walking around, bored out of my mind. I wanted to talk to someone and decided to go for a stroll to ask Thomas were Minho was. I had made a few friends, Minho, Newt and Thomas, who were fun. Newt was sweet and kind, always acting like a mother, checking in on us and concerned when we were hurt or sad, but that was just him. Thomas was always full of questions and curios about everything. He was also very sweet and loyal, which I liked about him. Minho was very sassy and sarcastic, always cracking everyone up. Me and Minho always seemed to get along well, and loved to tease Newt and Thomas. They were always together, always flirting with each other, smiling and laughing every time they talked. Those two were just meant to be.

I arrived at Thomas's room, the blue door shining in the moonlight. With a breath, I gripped the metal door handle, twisting it and swinging the door open with a creek. I reveled a shirtless Thomas, standing in the kitchen, filling a cup with water. His brown hair was tangled and messy, like someone had ruffled it. He noticed me, tired eyes locking on mine, and I took that as a sigh to ask my question.

"Do you know where-" I started, but was cut off.

"Tommy, come back to bed." a boy whined.

Wait. Was that...

Newt?!

I looked towards the hallway to Thomas's bedroom, my eyes locking on a shirtless Newt, his hair also ruffled, lovebites lining his neck. 

Wait. LOVEBITES?!?!?! 

I glanced back at Thomas, who looked embarrassed, then Newt, who looked sleepy and shocked, then back at Thomas, then Newt, my smirk growing wider by the second. That's when I finally snapped out of my state.

"I KNEW IT! MINHO OWES ME MONEY!"