Game Night

A/N: Also really short, sorry.

"Ugh!"

Newt sat on the end of Thomas's bed, controller in hand, trying to play Minecraft. A bag of chips sat by his side, opened and almost gone. A zombie had just killed him, causing the boy to lose all his things.

"Bloody zombies always ruin everything," he mumbled, making Thomas laugh. He watched Newt carefully, warped up in his blanket, acationaly giving him tips on how to fight and survive. But, after two hours of playing, Newt still couldn't fight off zombies.

"Try to bring a sword next time you plan on taking a stroll at night," he suggested, still chuckling a bit. Newt hit the controller, trying to climb a hill.

"Well, I didn't want to bring my sword because I didn't want to lose it," he said. Thomas had stopped snickering and was focusing on the game again. Newt had gathered more materials and was heading back to his cave.

"Don't worry about it," Thomas told him. "Plus, you're hot when you're angry."

Newt glanced at him, noticing his smirk, then chuckled, shaking his head. He kept playing for a minute, then died, again. This time, he fell off a mountain.

"Why? Why do I always die?" Newt questioned, clearly frustrated. Thomas snickered, then moved forward and snaked his arms around Newt's neck. The blanket draped over both of them as Thomas rested his chin on top of Newt's head.

"You're so cute," he muttered, giving him a quick kiss on the head. Newt smiled, all the frustration leaving him. Thomas always had that effect on him.

"Thanks, Tommy."

The game started up again, and Thomas started to sit back down.

"No, stay there," Newt whined, wanting to be close to him. Thomas stopped moving, then chuckled, moving back to Newt. He snuggled into Thomas, letting the warm blanket cover him. Thomas bared his face in Newt's hair before resting his chin on top of Newt's head. They stayed like that for a while before Newt broke the silence.

"I love you."

Thomas snuggled closer to him.

"Love you too, Blondie."