십-10

After leaving the restaurant, Lisa wanted to go to the hospital to see Haruto. Taehyung didn't have any business, so he naturally accompanied her.

Knowing that Lisa attached great importance to Haruto, he certainly had to brush up on his favor with him.

"Master, Madam."

Uncle Choi was waiting outside. He saw them coming out and greeted them politely before opening the door. After getting into the car, Uncle Choi asked the location and drove the car towards the hospital.

The luxurious Rolls-Royce had just left when Chaeyoung and Jaehyun came out of the revolving glass door and stopped at the same time.

Chaeyoung looked at the black Rolls-Royce that was already in the flow of traffic. Her expression froze for a moment and light shone in her astonished eyes.

Lisa was sitting in that car? Was her sugar daddy the owner of that car?

Chaeyoung was clear about how expensive a Rolls-Royce was. She had done deep research on various luxury brands. Whether it was bags and jewelry or luxury cars, she had a certain understanding of them.

It was a limited edition Rolls-Royce.The starting price was at least 20 million. But none of these were the most important.

The most important point was that the number plate of that car turned out to be four "8s", only a handful of people could afford such a plate number in Hongdae.

At first, she had thought that Lisa had just gotten with a rich man.

But now...

Those four "8s" stung her eyes and evoked jealousy in her heart. With that license plate number, Chaeyoung knew that the identity of the person in the car was definitely not simple.

"Oppa, is the woman sitting in that Rolls-Royce my Unnie?" Chaeyoung bit her lips tightly and watched as the luxurious Rolls-Royce drove farther and farther away until it was out of sight.

Jaehyun pursed his lips and his expression was dark. The Rolls-Royce's windows were open. Just now, he had seen Lisa sitting in the car with his own eyes.

They arrived at the hospital. Haruto was eating and watching TV. He was very happy to see that Lisa was there and called her warmly, "Noona!"

"Hello." Lisa saw that he was in a much better mood as compared to when he came out of the emergency room and was very reassured. "What did you eat at night? How do you feel now?"

"In the evening, Hyung sent me dinner, which is much better than the meal in the hospital cafeteria. I've eaten everything. Hyung also bought a lot of very expensive supplements for me."

(𝐀/𝐍 :𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐚𝐰 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞.)

After Haruto said this, he turned his attention to Taehyung and said a little shyly, "Thank you, Hyung."

Taehyung said "Welcome" softly.

Lisa then saw a lot of bags piled up on the coffee table and on the sofa. All kinds of expensive supplements. All the flowers in the ward had been replaced with the freshest bouquets.

She froze for a few seconds, then turned her head with grateful eyes. "Taehyung, thank you."

She didn't expect that this man would be so attentive to Haruto. He hadn't spoken empty words when he said that he would take good care of them in the future.

Taehyung's dark eyes squinted and he glanced down at her, saying in a low voice, "Thank me? Have you forgotten what I've told you?"

Lisa froze and her eyelashes twitched slightly. She remembered what he had said to her before.