십사-14

𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐡𝐞

**

As soon as Lisa made the bed, she heard a noise from downstairs.

There was a lot of movement, and several people in the bedroom ran out to watch.

She also left with Jennie.

She looked downstairs and saw a group of men dressed up socially going into the girls' dormitory. The dormitory aunt stopped them from entering.

The dormitory aunt was in her fifties and was naturally not the opponent of those men. She couldn't stop them even if she wanted to.

One of the men showed an impatient look on his face. He stepped forward and pushed her, pushing her directly to the ground.

"Damn it, they are too much. This is the school, but they dare to be so arrogant!" Jennie was furious.

Lisa's face also sank, and she pursed her lips tightly. "Chungha actually brought all these men to school. She's really daring."

If this matter was investigated by the school, Chungha would definitely be punished. This was also clear to Chungha.

The reason why she dared to do so, apart from her so-called rich and handsome godbrother, must be because she had another backing.

Otherwise, she wouldn't dare to be so fearless.

Lisa suddenly realized that she hadn't told anyone about her break up with Jaehyun.

But how did Chungha and everyone else in the bedroom know?

"Nini, let me ask you something." Lisa's eyes were dull and several degrees colder.

In her mind, she already had some guesses.

"What's the matter?" Jennie watched the group of young people enter the girl's dormitory and asked anxiously. "Lili, what about your help? Why haven't they come?"

Lisa was silent for a moment before asking, "Who told you about my break up with Jaehyun?"

"What?" Jennie was stunned for a moment. "Well, Chungha said it. She came back to school and happily told all of us that you'd cheated on him, so Young Master Jeong didn't want you anymore."

Lisa said, "... I didn't cheat on him."

Damn him.

That jerk and that cheap woman were the ones who cheated on her!

"Lili, of course I believe you." Jennie frowned slightly. "Don't I know what sort of person you are? Chungha is too mean. She's wrecking your reputation on purpose. Back then it was Taeyong who fell in love with you at first sight and pursued you, you didn't seduce him or anything. How could Chungha feel that you stole her man?"

Lisa did not respond.

She felt that it wasn't Chungha who was behind this, but someone else.

Chungha would never tell others about their breakup, much less explain it.

Hence, the only possibility was that Chaeyoung spread the word.

She deliberately let Chungha know about this, with obvious intentions.

On that thought, Lisa's eyes went cold.

Chaeyoung...

Footsteps could be heard approaching.

Jennie widened her eyes in fear. "Lili, they're coming up."

Lisa slowly looked up and saw Chungha and Krystal before her, leading eight young men behind them.