열여섯-16

Just minutes after Taehyung left, a group of police came.

Then, on the charge of disorderly behavior, Jay and the men he brought over were all arrested by a few officers. Chungha and Krystal were also taken away in tears by them.

In an instant, the place was quiet. It was as if nothing had happened.

But anyone who had witnessed the whole process knew what happened.

"Who was that man? He looked so powerful."

"Chungha thought that after Lisa broke up with Jaehyun, she wouldn't have anyone to rely on. This time, she has shot herself in the foot."

"I bow down only to Lisa in terms of the ability to find men. The men she finds are increasingly impressive. She deserves my admiration."

Lisa struggled several times while being carried downstairs by Taehyung, but he still refused to put her down.

He calmly walked across the campus while carrying her. They received countless curious eyes on the way.

Lisa was so embarrassed that she buried her head deep in his arms to cover her face.

The man's black shirt smelled nice and his fragrance surrounded her. It was full of a tempting hormonal scent.

Her ears were placed at his heart and she could clearly hear his strong heartbeat.

It beat as if hitting her chest, causing her heartbeat to accelerate without restraint as well.

They reached the parking lot.

Uncle Choi greeted them respectfully. "Young Master, Madam."

Then, he bent down and opened the door of the back seat.

Taehyung carried her in.

Once he sat down and the door closed, he cradled Lisa in his embrace and enveloped her body.

"Taehyung, you..." Lisa wanted him to let her go.

As soon as she opened her mouth, the man's hot kiss landed on her without warning.

He kissed her overbearingly and eagerly, snatching away her breath as her body softened in his arms.

Uncle Choi got in the car.

When he saw the scene through the rearview mirror, his old face couldn't help but blush again, and he quickly opened the shutter.

Uncle Choi started the car and thought that according to this rate of progress, the Kim family would soon have a young master or a young lady.

Yes, good, very good.

At the back seat.

Lisa almost fainted from this man's unusually hot and overbearing deep kiss.

Her petite and bright little face swelled with redness and her tender white hands thumped gently and weakly against his chest. "Tae... Taehyung, let me go."

The man's kiss was too domineering and strong. She felt like she was fainting.

Taehyung opened his eyes. His dark, intense eyes turned to the girl in his arms whose face was flushed red from his kiss. Seeing how she was almost unable to breathe, he had no choice but to end the kiss reluctantly.

His breath was disordered as he held her hot cheeks. After a moment of gasping on her forehead, his breath slowly calmed down.

"Jagi, tell me, did God specially arrange you for me?"