일흔네-74

chaengfairy: Haha, our Chaeyoung isn't a newbie in this line, and there's never been any negative news about her. But over these two days, negative stuff about her has been coming up one after another. Who knows if it's all a scheme? And that IP address thing, it's obviously fake. I can't believe people are buying it. I pity you guys for your horrible IQ."
        liked by 500 people

chaebestera: That's right. Someone is obviously trying to do Unnie Chaeyoung in. I've been a fan of hers for so many years, I know how she's like. The person behind all of this can just stop it. We're not so stupid as to believe that she's a bad person just because of this ridiculous evidence. Unnie will definitely reply with a satisfactory answer.
              liked by 330 people

pieceofplastic: "It's not wrong for fans to defend their idol, but it's not right to be lying without even batting an eyelid. The person who said the IP address was made up, are you serious? It obviously isn't."
             liked by 4001 people

The user pieceofplastic used professional software to analyse the IP address image posted to prove his point. The result showed that it was genuine, not made up nor Photoshopped. Even so, some of Chaeyoung's loyal fans refused to believe it. They insisted that even the analysis itself was edited.

And that someone was out to do their Chaeyoung in. There were two clear factions in the comment section. One was in support of Chaeyoung. The other was mostly suspicious of her.

But there was also a very small minority adding fuel to fire and making Chaeyoung sound even worse than she already was. They were probably her rivals in the industry. Meanwhile, Chaeyoung, the star of this entire hullabaloo, had not even expressed her opinion yet.

Her work account was also silent. It seemed as if Chaeyoung didn't know about this at all. Lisa looked at the comment section for a while and then exited Twitter. She knew that some fans would doubt the IP address image.

She locked her cell phone and said, "Chaeyoung's stuff wasn't spilled by Haruto."

"Ah? Not Haruto?" Jennie was shocked. "Who was it, then?"

"Your Prince Charming."

"Prince Charming knows about this?"

"Mm. I didn't plan to tell him about it, actually. But when he came over, Nancy and JooE spilled it all to him. So..."

"What! What were they trying to do?"

Lisa tilted her head as she thought. "I guess they were trying to get your Prince Charming to dump me."

Jennie was speechless. She looked at how calm Lisa was and frowned. "Lili, I know you're kind and soft-hearted, so you wouldn't go to the extreme. But Nancy and JooE are too much. If you don't teach them a lesson now, they'll only get worse."

Lisa knew this too.

She nodded. "I understand. Don't worry, I know what to do."

"You really do?" Jennie had her doubts.

"I'm not a saint." Lisa was a little amused by her reaction. "They've climbed all over me and are about to shit on my head. I can't possibly sit back and do nothing. I didn't intend to retaliate, but since they forced me to, I'll just give them what they asked for."

Lisa's eyes got a little colder at the end.

Jennie nodded. "That's good, then. You really should teach them a lesson, and also that stepsister of yours..."

"We'll see how she replies first." Lisa wasn't in a hurry to get back at her.

After all, she had Taehyung behind her. With Taehyung taking charge of this, she had nothing to worry about.She was more interested in how Chaeyoung was going to respond to this.And also, how Jaehyun intended to clean Chaeyoung's image for her.