여든 한-81

Lisa exited the elevator and wondered if she should message Taehyung. She could show some concern. Just in case he was overthinking things.

What if he really thought that she despised him? She clicked open her chat with Taehyung and was about to write to him when a message appeared.

Taehyung: [You've signed your contract? I'm waiting outside for you, come out.]

Lisa: [??Huh?]

Taehyung: [I'm downstairs.]

Lisa looked up and saw his black Bentley right there. She could tell right away that it was Taehyung's car. She was stunned for a while, but quickly locked her cell phone and walked to the car. The backseat door was opened.

Lisa went over and got into the car. It smelt great inside, of Taehyung's cologne. She had no idea what sort of cologne he used, but it was unique, and she'd never smelt anything like that on others.

She turned and asked him, "What are you doing here?"

The man looked at her deeply, but his expression was a little unnatural today. "I came to see you. Did the contract-signing go well?"

"Yes."

Lisa nodded. "Very well."

Taehyung looked at her smile and was a little entranced by it for a moment. He then said, "Show me the contract."

Although he knew that Ten wouldn't give his wife an illegitimate contract or anything like it, he still felt a need to see it for himself.

"Okay." Lisa took the contract out of her bag and handed it to him.

She'd already gone through it, it was fine. But there was still the fine print that she hadn't gone through in detail. She didn't understand all of it but didn't think it was nice to question it too, so she simply signed at the end.

This role didn't come easy for her. So, all she wanted was to confirm it. With Taehyung going through it for her, it was all the better. He was surely very good at this.

Taehyung went through it very efficiently and handed it back to her when he was sure it was fine.

"I've looked through it, it's all good. But you're going to start filming in three days?"

He saw the starting date of the filming.

"Yes." Lisa carefully put it back into her bag carefully and nodded. "We'll be filming in Itaewon."

The thought of going to another city to film for a few months got Lisa rather excited for the upcoming months.

Taehyung went silent for a while. He saw how excited she looked and said, "You seem very happy?"

"Yup." Lisa didn't realise that he was a little unhappy about it. Her eyes sparkled as she said, "I used to work on set only when they needed me once in a while, but this is the first time I can stay for months."

"..."

"And there are so many skillful and experienced seniors around, I'll have so much to learn from them. Director Ten is such a talented and capable person, I'm so lucky to be able to be in his show."

Seeing the look of admiration on her face as she talked about Ten, Taehyung pursed his lips and tried to keep his cool.

Ten Manoban was a very capable person in her eyes. What about him? He was the youngest Chairman in the history of the Kim Corporation. He managed to gain the respect of those whom even his father had failed to.

Everyone in the office was respectful and afraid of him.
And others in the industry also knew that he was a genius businessman. But the little woman with him...