서른 여섯-36

"If you insist on going overboard, then don't blame me for doing the same."

"Lalisa, what do you mean by this!" Choon Hee raised her voice and sounded like a shrieking chicken. "Are you going to use violence on your family members and elders? If Chaeyoung insists on staying in this room, what are you planning to do about that? Are you going to get these people to beat her up? Huh?!"

Lisa looked at her like she was a clown making a fool of herself and started smiling. "Beat her up? Of course not. I'll just get them to throw her out."

Choon Hee was slightly stunned. "H-How dare you!"

"You can try me." Lisa then turned to order the bodyguards standing by the side. "You guys stay here for now. If any of these two women set foot in this bedroom, throw them out."

The leader among the bodyguards replied politely, "Understood."

He then got a few other bodyguards to stand at the door of the bedroom. Choon Hee and Chaeyoung looked terrible.

"Also."

Lisa pointed at a vanity table in the bedroom and said coldly, "Throw that vanity table away. As well as all the things piled up at the door!"

All of this furniture was bought by Chaeyoung.

"Yes, Miss Park."

The bodyguards efficiently got to it. A few of them lifted the vanity table to the window and threw it out.

"Stop it! All of you!"

Chaeyoung was furious, and at the moment, forgot all about acting timid and pitiful. She turned around and glared at Lisa. "Unnie, you're too much! What right have you to do this!"

"Hmph."

Lisa sneered. "I'm too much? At least I didn't seduce my sister's boyfriend or take over the bedroom that held significant sentimental value to her. Chaeyoung, you've committed so many sins, and you think you have the right to say others have gone overboard?"

At this point, the bodyguards were done throwing Chaeyoung's furniture downstairs.

They then walked towards Lisa and greeted her with a bow. "Miss Park, the furniture has been thrown away. Do you have any other instructions?"

Lisa narrowed her eyes and looked at Chaeyoung's distorted expression. "Chaeyoung, get them to restore my mother's bedroom to its original state, with all the furniture back in their places. That way, I will let this matter rest."

Chaeyoung growled. "Who do you think you are! Why should I listen to you!"

Lisa wasn't infuriated by her and slowly said, "In that case, I guess I have no choice but to get them to destroy your bedroom too."

With that, she ordered the bodyguards. "Second Miss Park's bedroom is the third room on the hallway of the second floor. Bring a few men with you and give her a free renovation."

"Understood."

"Stop! Someone, stop them!"

Choon Hee screamed at the top of her voice, "Lalisa, aren't you being too arrogant! The Park household isn't a place for you to do whatever you like! I'm going to teach you a lesson today in the place of an elder!"

She charged towards Lisa with her arm raised. Before the slap landed, someone had already grabbed her arm in mid-air.

One of the bodyguards had stepped in front of Lisa and was swinging her arm away. Choon Hee staggered a few meters from the force of the swing, and with a shriek, landed on the floor awkwardly. She fell in a terrible position.