열 다섯-15

Triple Update :) The above song "Scenery" depicts Taehyung's mind. Unlike the sad theme, his mind is saying like Lisa was like a beautiful scenery and he still wonder their love story's best part.

***

The students standing around were caught by surprise. "Whoa, who's that group of people?"

"They don't look like Chungha's men, though."

Hearing the commotion, Jay and Chungha turned around and saw a group of big, burly men in black uniforms approaching them.

There were about 10 of them. Each of them was above 1.80m in height, and their physique was proof of how much training they had gone through. They looked impressive.

A few notches above the people Chungha brought.

Before they could figure out why men in black were there, they heard one of them say, "Young Master has ordered us not to let anyone of you go today."

Right after he said that the group swiftly made their move.

The few of them who were about to grab Lisa were held first. Then, screams of agony and muffled sounds of bones breaking could be heard, and then three of the hooligans were seen on the ground. The rest of the hooligans went forward to help.

But each of them was beaten to the ground before they even made their move. Sounds of bones breaking could be heard.

The men lying on the floor sounded like pigs being slaughtered, and some of them had even passed out from the pain. It was only a moment's work.

The men in black didn't seem to have done much, but Jay's men were all on the ground.

Seeing this scene before them, the students' jaws dropped. They were so fearful, they hadn't realized they were holding their breaths.

This group of people... was here for Lisa?

Didn't someone say Lisa and Jaehyun were no longer together?

Did Jaehyun get sentimental? Did he still have feelings for her, that was why he brought men along to help her out?

Jennie thought it was Jaehyun who called them here too.

She patted herself on the chest and thought that Jaehyun wasn't too bad a guy. At least this time, they had managed to escape unscathed with his help. Otherwise, the consequences could have been dire.

She hurriedly went to Lisa and helped her up. "Lili, are you alright?"

Lisa shook her head. Standing opposite them, Chungha and Jay were in shock.

They looked at the men lying on the floor and groaning in pain. Chungha's lips trembled with fear. "W-Who are you people?"

Nobody had expected this random group of people to be here for Lisa. Chungha herself was also astonished.

Didn't Chaeyoung tell her that Jaehyun and Lisa were no longer together and that she could insult Lisa however she wanted? Then what was with these people?

Besides Jaehyun, who else could Lisa rely on for help Or, was Chaeyoung having her on?

At that moment, Chungha went pale.

One of the men clad in black looked at her coldly. "Are you Miss Park's schoolmate? You're the one who brought these people here to create trouble for her?"

"I-I am. W-What are you going to do?" Chungha took a step back towards Jay.

Jay was also frightened by their moves but was trying to put up a strong front. "Damn you. Where are you from? How dare you come after me, don't you know who I am?"