38 - Inlove5555

Hi!

I really like a guy & he might also like me back. We're not even friends, but we sit by each other in most of our classes (assigned seats). I really want to get to know him. Also it would be SUPER hard for me to tell him I like him, so... Help?

Inlove5555

*********************************************************************************************

Dear Inlove5555,

Well I'm going to tell you the obvious, talk to him! If you're stuck sitting next to him for hours every week you might as well. If you don't know what to talk about then ask about the work, what he thinks of something that's happened recently, anything really. Maybe once you get to know him you won't like him as much as you thought you did and you won't have to tell him you like him. Start by being friends and see where it leads, if he hints anything about liking you or flirts or anything.

I also wanted to mention that, well... you've asked me a few times about different guys in not that long of a space of time and I can't help but think that you might want to ''take a break'' from them and focus on your studies. I know I sound like a boring parent or teacher, but it really is for the best. On top of that, it might help you clear your head and figure out if you do like any of these guys or not.

Good luck =)

MissAuthor2B xoxo