LAZY

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

I woke up because of my alarm clock.

Seoyun: Give me 5 more minutes! I'm still sleepy.
I said in a low voice and again closed my eyes.

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

The alarm clock rang so many times like again and again but i just ignore it.

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

Seoyun: Ugh! I said 5 more minutes!
I got pissed and annoyed so i thought of broking my alarm clock to stop. I slam it down and it now stop's making a sound.

Mom: Seoyun! What happened her-
I heard my mom spoke while she was walking toward my room then when she entered my room she stop's.

Mom: Seoyun-shi! What is this mess?
She asked.

Mom can't you see i'm still sleepy so i broke my alarm clock to stop it making sound's. I thought to myself.

Mom: Seoyun?! Yah! Get up now!

I didn't hesitate to look at her or even answer her and just stay in my bed.

Mom: Seoyun!!
I turn around and saw my mom glaring at me.

Mom: What is this?!
My mom asked

Seoyun: Mom can't you see it's my alarm clock, now can i go back to sleep now?
I said and put a pillow above my head.

Mom: I know it's your alarm clock Seoyun, i am asking you why your alarm clock broke?
She again and again and again asked.

Seoyun: I slam it so it would stop! Mom please just leave now, i'm still sleepy and tired, i need more sleep.
I said in annoyed tone.

Mom: Aish! This girl really!. Oh by the way did you forgot that you have a dance class today? And it's in 8.

Oh right my new dance class. But it's still early. If you didn't know i am a very good dancer and i have joined so many group dancer's and sometime's we got international but also i am a dancer teacher for begginer's before, but i thought that i wan't to have dance classes again even though i'm good at it now.

Seoyun: I know and i didn't forgot about it, but it's still early.
I said in a sleepy voice.

Still early?, girl how did you know the time when you're still in your bed not even wanting to get up her lazy ass?.

Mom: My daughter, did you know that it's already 7:33?
She said while taking the broken clock and glasses on the floor.

Seoyun: It's stil- wait! What!? What time is it?!
I got startled when my mom said the time and i jump on my bed facing my mom.

Mom: It's now 7:35.

What the fuck! OMO! I will be late on my first day of dance class!
Shit!.

[To be Continued...]