THIS MOMENT 2

After that sucking his dick, he make me sit on the table and make a position for his entrance.

Jungkook: Ready, baby?
He said in a husky voice and i nodded as a reply.

Without any hesitation he immediately put his big hard dick in my fucking tight pussy, as he enter his dick to mine we both groan in pleasure.

Jungkook: Fuck that pussy Seoyun, you're so tight! Ah~
He said moaning every word he says.

Seoyun: Jungkook, Ah~ you're so big!
I said also moaning every word.

We both give pleasure to each other for some minutes. After sometime i felt something coming out.

Seoyun: J-Jungkook, it's coming out.

Jungkook: Me too.
He pulled out then our liquids from the inside came out while qe are panting and chasing our breathe's.

Jungkook: Ah~ that was wonderful and amazing.
He said while looking at me.

Jungkook: I enjoyed it baby, i mean so much. How about my baby?
He asked then i just hummed in tiredness still catching our breathe's.

-

After that we both clean our mess and dressed up and ready to go out.

Jungkook: Hey, let's go?
He asked.

Seoyun: Mhmm...
I hummed and nodded.

He hold's my hand and kiss my forehead then got out from the janitor's room. We immediately sepperate our hands when we enter the dance studio where our friends are.

Lia: Hey babe! Where have you been? We were waiting for you for so many minutes.
Lia said worriedly.

Seoyun: Oh sorry Lia-eonnie, i just eat at the cafeteria 'cause i was hungry. And you shouldn't worry about me, i'm totally fine.
I said in excuse.

Now i need to lie to my eonnie's! But i promise to myself that i will tell them the truth soon, very soon. I just need time to think.

-

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

I immediately walk towards where my hyung's are and i saw Seoyun walking towards the girls.

Jimin: Yah Jungkook-shi, where have you been in such a long time?
He asked while i'm nervously thinking what i should answer.

Jungkook: I just go to the cafeteria to eat 'cause my stomach suddenly growls so i ate jajjangmyeon(black noodle's).
My hyung's nodded and back to talking to the other people in the studio.

[To be Continued....]