WINNER

Finally we finish our performance and our friends and the other students claps for us.

Sami: You guys did a great job.

Seoyun: Ah~ haha thank you Sami-eonnie.

I quickly ran to my friends and they all said that 'you did a great job' while the boys are talking to Jungkook.

Sami: Okay everyone listen up, i have the result here and the winner's will be recieving a gold medal.

The crowd become wild because of the gold medal.

Sami: And the winner is......

Jungkook is now sitting beside me and nervous waiting for the result.

Sami: Jungkook and Seoyun, congratulations.
We were so shocked by the result that makes me and Jungkook hug each other.

Jungkook: Shit! We won!
Jugkook shouted that makes the whole students look at us.

Girls and Boys: Yiiee! SeoKook! SeoKook!
I was so shocked when they shouted that love team name again.

Seoyun: Oh~ Jungkook.
Jungkook immediately broke the hug and we both recieve our gold medal.

Sami: Congrats Seoyun-ie and Jungkook-shi.

Seoyun: Thanks Eonnie.
I smiled and bow to the crowd.

I walked toward my girl friends and boy friends.

Yuna: Wow, congrats Seoyun-ie.

Girls: Congrats our Seoyun-ie.
They all congratulate me.

Taehyung: Hey Seoyun-shi.
I heard Taehyung called my name so i quickly ran to where he is and the other boys are and ofcourse Jungkook then i hugged him tight as he hug me back.

I felt a stare from Jungkook but i just ignkre it and keep talking to Taehyung.

Taehyung: Congrats Seoyun-shi, you did a great job right there.
He said and gave me his boxy smile.

Seoyun: Thank you oppa, congrats also even though you guys didn't won, you still did a great job.
I said while smiling.

Taehyung: Thanks, you're so sweet.

*Buzz*

My phone suddenly beeped like there is a notification from someone. I immediately excuses myself from taehyung and read the message.

*Message*

Jungkook: Go infront of the janitor's room. NOW.
When i saw the message from Jungkook i look at him crossing his arms and walking out of the studio.

Why did he suddenly text me here? When he can just talk to me.
Is he really that dumb? But why did he wanna meet me for no reason? Maybe he just wanna congratulate me. Okay let's just ignore him.

I began talking to the boys and girls again. While i was talking to my friends i again recieved a message.

*Message*

Jungkook: Where are you? Why are you taking so long to come here? Don't make Jeon Jungkook wait Seoyun-shi, if i get annoyed you won't see the nice Jungkook forever. ;)
He again send me a message.

What's wrong with him? Is he really that impatient? He will just talk stupid to me when i get there. Fine, i'll meet him but not so long.

I excuses myself to my friends and walk towards the janitor's room where Jungkook wan'ts to meet him. I stand infront of the janitor's room and wait for him.

Seoyun: Where the fuck is that guy? I thought he's already here? Now he's making me wait, what a gentleman.
I mumbled to myself and rolled my eyes.

I was about to call him but suddenly....

[To be Continued...]