THIS MOMENT

He again starts kissing me and as i kissed back.
He starts to undress me not broking the passionate kiss. When he finally saw my upper body naked he starts to rub my nipples in his right hand and while my other boob his sucking while i moan.
He also undress himself and when i saw him half naked i was so turn on 'cause he's fucking hot like hell.

Oh shit! This guy really is hell, no wonder why girls chase him but i'm still not the type of girl that will love sexy boys and handsome faces, duh i'm still finding a guys who can trully love me and accept me and actually my ideal type is a nice guy, i won't lie but it's true i am looking for a guy with handsome face BUT with kind hearted.

We again started kissing again while touching each other's half body. While Jungkook kissing me i can feel thahpt his undressing my shorts with my panty.

Jungkook: Already wet for me, huh?
He said then smirks but i just ignore him.

I sat at the table of the janitor's room for my support and he started to insert his two finger, giving me pleasure while he still kissed me passionately. I was moaning in between the kiss because of what his doing to me. I broke the kiss and throw my head back in pleasure.

Seoyun: Ah~
I moaned.

Jungkook started again kissing my neck leaving red-purple heart hickeys while still fingering me. He pulled out his two fingers and looked at me and put his two fingers in his mouth licking it.

Jungkook: Mm~
He moaned while lickin his fingers from my wet pussy.

Seoyun: My turn!
I said while turning him to my place before for support.

I make him sit on the chair while i knee on the floor. I started zipping off his pants and pulling it down. I saw a big bulge (sorry i don't know what it was, if it was bulge or dulge? Confused me! Haha, i think it's bulge.. i just think so. Please don't judge me) inside his boxers. I slide down his boxer with his brief and stared at it for a while 'cause it was big and hard while standing.... ALREADY.

Seoyun: Oh~ i see, already hard huh?
I smirked while looking at him also smirking.

I started to jerk him while my hands doing up and down. I can see this guy is looking straight at me, i smiled and started to up and down my hand really fast while he moan so much.

Fuck! Jungkook you're so hot when you moan, i need to control myself from you wheever i see you next time or maybe you need to control yourself for me.

Jungkook: Ah~
He moaned.

When i finish jerking him i started to lick the tip of his dick, teasing him.

Jungkook: Stop teasing me... baby, or you wan't me to not make you walk tomorrow?
He said while i smirked.

I again started to do my thing and while doing it i was watching Jungkook throwing his head back, enjoying what i'm doing.

Jungkook: Fuck! Ah~ faster baby!
He moaned.

I obeyed to what he said and suck his dick fast up and down. After sometime he started to control my head up and down ofr more pleasure to himself.

Jungkook: Shit~
He cursed with a moan.

[To be Continued....]