FEELING'S 2

Jungkook: What are you looking at?
Jungkook suddenly asked that make's me get back to reality.

Seoyun: Umm... n-nothing.
I lied as an excuse.

Jungkook suddenly pulled me closer to him and slide his hand on my waiste.

Jungkook: You like my handsome face?
He then laughed.

Seoyun: You're just assuming that you're handsome.
I replied then sat down the bed.

Seoyun: You get up your lazy ass now and get ready. I'll wait for you on the dancing studio.
I again spoke and got out of his room.

-

I'm now waiting for Jungkook to get in this studio room, while i was waiting for him i got bored so i tried singing 'At my Worst' by Pink Sweats.

Seoyun: 🎶🎤Can i call you baby?, Can you be my friend? Can you be my lover up until the very end, let me show you love.... oh no pretend, sit by my side even when the world is gavin in....🎤🎶

-

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

After i took a shower i immediately dry my hair and put on some clothes. I was walking towards my studio room but i stopped when i heard a singing voice of a girl.

Seoyun? Is that Seoyun's voice? Wow! She can sing that song! What a beautiful voice she has. Wait, why am i feeling this so many butterfly in my stomach and my heart is beating so fast. Is it possible that i'm felling for this girl? Maybe i am? What if she doesn't love me back? What if she reject me after i confessed? Wait! Fuck! Yah! Jeon Jungkook, don't think anything like that, she will love you and she will be your's soon. But for now i am not gonna confessed to her i will just keep my cold and rude Jeon Jungjerk i mean Jungkook in here. I thought.

I sneakyly open the door so that she won't notice that i'm already there.

Wow, this girl really is beautiful but no one can touch her except me and no one can get her except me, she's only mine! What Kookie wan't Kookie get's. (All ARMY know's Jungkook! Okay back to the story)

Seoyun: 🎶🎤I need somebody who can love me at my worst, no i'm not perfect but i hope you see my worth, this is only you nobody knew i put you first... and for you boy(girl) i swear i'd do the worst.🎤🎶

Jungkook: *clap* *clap*

-

SEOYUN'S POV:

I was busy singing the whole song when i didn't notice that Jungkook is watching and listening to me.

Jungkook: *clap* *clap*
Jungkook clap his hand's while i'm in shock sitting on the floor.

Seoyun: O-Oh... J-Jungkook, how long were you standing there?
I asked while he's just looking straight at me.

Jungkook: 1 minute ago?
He said annoying me again.

Seoyun: Oh... we should practice now, we don't have much time to talk.
I said then i stand up and face the wall which is a mirror.

[To be Continued...]