Chapter 4//Troye

Troye

_______________

Four days passes quickly as I do everything to try to keep Connor Franta out of my head. I know so much about this man, I don't possibly know how the hell I'm going to murder him. Dan and Phil wouldn't even give me a legitimate reason as to why he's to be killed. They said that someone from his past wanted him dead, but I was given no more information about the background of it. No instead they decided to spend an hour telling me about his family, his mother and father. Dan and Phil told me about Connor's sister and his two brothers how well they got along and what not. They told me about his cats and what is favorite color is. They told me he loves photography more than anything and that he is one of the best photographers they have ever had. They told me about the way he always leaves work at precisely 5:30 pm on nice beach type days because he wants to get some sun. They told me so much about the life of this man and it's going to be hundred time harder now because I know that he likes just a pinch of sugar and a dab of creamer in his coffee. I know so many little things about Connor Franta and it's driving me insane.

Even if they hadn't told me all those things, I still have to live with the stories that my friends have told me about Connor Franta. The crazy parties, the nice get togethers he hosts, that one time his freshman year in college when he fucked a girl even though he's positive his soul mate is going to be a guy. That's the weird thing for me though, I don't know whether my soul mate is going to be a girl or a guy. I feel like it could go either way. I've always thought both genders were pretty nice, particularly males.

I lost my virginity to my best friend who happens to be male so that might say something. I regret doing that with Tyler so much, not because he was like bad or anything (some memories of the night have come back to me, to my disliking) just because I don't want to hurt him more. Honestly that guy doesn't deserve any of the pain he's had to endure, Tyler is the nicest guy I've ever met. He has always been there for me since the first day we met, and I assume he'll stand by me through anything. He's my best friend and I can't imagine what life would be like with out him. Tyler has so much experience and knowledge that he almost always gives good advice. He's my go to guy when ever some thing is up.

The man has experienced things that people his age should have not gone through. He goes through pain on a regular basis that any normal human would not want to endure. He chooses to be around Connor even though he knows that Connor will have someone else. He seems to think having some relationship with Connor, even if it is just friends, is better than not having one at all. Of course Tyler fell for him but I can see Tyler slowly pulling away from Connor in regard to being in love with him.

Every time I have to take someone's life it haunts me. I have nightmares about killing people and about dying in a similar fashion. I don't deserve to be on this earth after what I've done. I don't deserve anything. I don't deserve a soul mate or the pleasure of a morning coffee that I've learned Connor loves so much.

I'm getting ready for my hit as all of this keeps running through my head taunting me. I try to focus on the facts they told me as I walk out of the door of company building. Connor is having drinks tonight with some friends and he always walks through a certain alley as a shortcut home. That's where I'm going to have to kill him. In the dark alley that I've walked many a time. The alley that I'm sure he's never thought twice about walking through because he lives in a 'safe' neighborhood.

I take a deep breath making sure my gloves are securely on as I near the alley, as with every hit I've ever done I can feel my heart rare increase as I near my target area. I look at my watch on my right wrist seeing that Connor should be here in three minutes. From what Dan and Phil have told me Connor is a very punctual person. It's hours past dark time and the streets are eerily quiet tonight. I push the thought out of my head and walk down the alley so that I can catch Connor from behind. Exactly three minutes later Connor walks into the alley and I pounce grabbing him around his neck holding a gun to his head. I put a hand over his mouth as he tries to scream and he struggles trying to kick his feet out so that he might slip out of my grasp. He bites my hand but causes no damage as I'm wearing thick leather gloves. Then he does something unexpected, he holds his wrist up and I can see that his numbers are counting down. 5...4...3...2...1