~Dreamnoblade~

No one pov

Dream just finished training by himself and decided to rest a bit under a tree. Dream walk to the tree and sit down while leaning against the tree. He put his stuff beside him,he close his eyes and slowly started to fall asleep. What he didn't know that someone what there watching him training.

??? Pov ( which you guys probably already guess it)

I was going to visit L'Manburg to drag Tommy back and beat him up. He destroy my potatoes farm,he better fix it or my gonna beat him up again. While I was walking there I spotted someone,I'm being curious start going closer and hide behind a tree(who tf hide behind a tree to watch someone training,wait on sec thought it's kinda normal & just being cautious).
There I saw a homeless grean teletubbie training by himself. As I watch him training I started to forget what I came here for. I keep watching him till he fall asleep(who does that?). I got out of my hiding spot(which is not good) and start walking towards the sleeping homeless blob.
I stare at him and say to myself: How is he sleep so carelessly and look so peaceful. I sit down next to Dream and started to stared at him. I may not show it but I really like Dream. Of course I will not admit it to anyone like it is so embyarrassing. He is the only one that is on par with me tho he lose to me. I really admire his determination,courage and bravery. Im also shock bout how flexible his body is and how quick he react when we duel. A part of is mask broke when we duel that make me saw his a face a bit before he cover is face that make him lose.
He has freckels over his face that make him cute and attractive at the same time,he has bright grean emerald eyes that could make anyone feel lost looking them that they couldn't take their eyes off like it the most precious things that you could never get which is true and a rosy lips(simp). Even if I only saw that for a split second,I fall in love with him. Out of the people that I fall for,it got to be my enemy.

Dream's POV

While I was sleeping,I feel someone staring at me that make me kind of uncomfortable. I open my eyes and saw the one and only Technoblade himself.
I was shock and confused of why he is doing here and sit here staring at me.
I was going to say something but I noticed that he seem to be in daze thinking of something (Dream). I stare a bit before deciding to bring him back to earth.

No One POV

"Techno...Techno...Techno....TECHNO!"
Shouted Dream

"H-huh,what happen" Said Techno totally not startled by Dream

"What are you thinking and what are you doing here?" Said Dream

"Uhh...umm...I was thinking what kind of punishment should I give Tommy for destroying my potatoes farm and Im here cuz I'm gonna drag Tommy back home and beat him up( poor Tommy)" Said Techno

"Well if you here to drag Tommy then why are you staring at me while I'm sleeping." Said Dream

"I'm just here to look out for you seeing you sleep so carelessly. I don't want my rival to get killed by something dumb" Said Techno

"Hmm...well thx I guess but I will not get killed by dumb things" Said Dream smiling a bit behind the mask. Yes he sleep with the mask still on and did not take it off

"Yeah yeah whatever, pretty sure you will be dead if you are not careful enough" Said Techno

"As if im gonna get killed that easily" Said Dream

"Well I will go now since you wake up already" Said Techno while slowly standing up

"Wait I'm gonna come with you and help fixing your farm since you look out for me" Said Dream

"Well you better be cuz you owned me one" Said Techno

"I will" Said Dream

They started walking towards L'Manburg in a comfortable silent.

"I'm gonna confess to Dream one day but now I'm gonna try a get closer to him. I'm not gonna let anyone take Dream away from me" Thought Techno ( possessive much)

~746 words~( including this)