Idea 1

Dundy (Fundy x Dream)
Eretwastaken (Eret x Dream)
Angst?
Happy end
Sad end
Two ending
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Dream and Fundy had been together for about 2 years (already married),they had been living happily until Fundy started to change. Fundy seem to be become abusive towards Dream and has the scent of other female but Dream decided not to say anything. Dream thought that maybe the girl are just Fundy close friend and nothing more. Dream get hit and slap by Fundy everytime he doesn't do anything right or he is to slow and when they are doing it,Fundy start complaining about how his ex are better than Dream and his ex are better in everything than Dream.
Dream cry every night by the lake when Fundy sleeping and questioning himself what did he do wrong and if he is even worth anything like what Fundy said. One day after having a fight with Fundy and get hit,Dream decided he can't take it anymore and go to the lake and drown himself. The next day, Fundy search for Dream and find him in the lake floating dead. Fundy swims to Dream body and started crying and hugging Dream dead body while saying sorry over and over again.

Or

Dream was crying by the lake like every other night but doesn't realize that there is someone else there. Dream started going toward the water to drown himself but before he can do that someone pull him back from the water and hugs him. The person was Eret,Eret is in love with Dream from the moment they meet. He fell in love with the way Dream laugh,when Dream sometimes fiddle with his fingers when he shy or nervous,when Dream would jump a little when hearing his voice and oh how he imagine Dream look like under him and whimpering just by his voice and-ok stop,*cough*umm, continue. Dream look at Eret for a second then hug him back and cry on Eret shoulder. Dream fall asleep and Eret take Dream back to his castle. After a few months,Eret and and Dream get together and got married and they even adopted a child that had been thrown away by someone and name him (your choice).They lived happily ever after. What about Fundy? Well...he did find Dream once and tried to take Dream back but got beaten up by Eret. Fundy got scared by Eret and never showed in front of Dream,Eret and their kid again.