004 ˚ ༘ ◡̈ baji

hap·pi·ness
/ˈhapēnəs/
noun
the state of being happy.
"she struggled to find happiness in her life till she met him". ✧˖*

"Nigga suck my dick" she said flipping him off. She had just got through getting food for her self because baji's greedy ass always coming over eating her shit up.

He was mad because she didn't get him anything to eat so he was throwing a hissy fit.

"Bro after all that shit I done did for you I even-" he was interrupted by her loud ass chewing, she just wanted to get on his nerves while they were in her room watching what was supposed to be saiki k.

He just sat there looking at her with them aggressive ass eyes "what the fuck you lookin at bro" she said aggressively swallowing the food while holding back a laugh.

"I used your tooth brush to clean my shoe once"

"Get the fuck out my house baji...get out"

He looked at her laughing his ass off. She scooted over looking at him dead serious. "Bae I was playingggg I would never" he said chocking on his words and pushing her arm lightly.

"See I was finna give you sum food but nah" she said before pushing him off of her bed. He paused on the brink of tears. "Nigga I know you ain't finna cry bro..." the looked down at him.

"I'll be back" he said calmly getting up from the floor and dusting the grayish sweat pants he had on off.

↳After a while she heard a loud explosion from behind her house in the woods. "What the hell.." They said before getting up and opening her window, looking out of it.

"Oh my fuckin gosh" she stood there shocked but at the same time not surprised. Baji had blew up one of the cars from an old parking garage. He did this shit every-time he doesn't get his way.

"Aye there" baji said, walking away from behind a tree. "You still got some food?" He said standing there with sweat dripping from his forehead and a hole in the bottom side of his shirt and he had a lil messy pony tell going on to.

She clicked her tongue and along with a small smile. "Come on up yo crazy ass". He smiled and ran towards the window and police sirens come from behind.

Oh how she wished this would last forever.

(If you know you know 😄🤞🏾)