005☠︎︎mitsuya

"What does it mean to be in love?"
A strong feeling of affection and concern toward another person.

Y/n was alone today and that, that made her bored. Her boyfriend mitsuya was busy with "work" as he called it, she sighed as she layed down in her room looking at the tv and clicking through the channels.

Then the dumbass thought popped up into her head 'maybe I should prank him? Yuhhh' they thought to their self as she tapped her chin. "But what prank tho?" She said looking up at her sealing then at the tv. 'Maybe a break up prank'll get his ass back over here'

"Yuh he's probably gonna kill my ass but oh well" she said before shrugging it off and grabbing her phone and prepping her self.

"Ight y/n we can do this mane you a strong black women" this bitch over here talking to her self? Who does that? "Shut the fuck author before I beat you and yo mama up hoe" I-.

"Ok here we go" her hand was shaking a bit as she started to type her message to her boyfriend.

Y/n <3
Hey mitsu we needa talk baby...

'Typing' appeared on her screen as she tapped her phone. "Dayum that was fast that nigga better be "working" or imma beat his ass" they mumbled feeling a bit edged by all of this.

Mitsu's Pov~

"Aye nah bro she must be mad or either she finna break up with you" angry interrupted me from my thoughts.

"Nah she has to be pregnant bruh" kisaki jumped in. But we're virgins...maybe she isn't...i don't know.... "I don't know about that..." I say contemplating on whether I should be worried or not.

"Just respond it can't be that bad" Mikey mumbled while looking at draken beat up a shorter guy.

"Right" I responded quietly. 'Okay I guess'.

'Mitsu bby 😩'
Um what is it n/n?

Y/n's POV~

'Mitsu bby 😩'
Um what is it n/n?

"It took him that long to type that? Damn he a slow typer" she clicked her tongue.

'Y/n <3'
Listen um you've been to busy for me lately and I just can't do this anymore...I just don't feel the same. You understand right?

'Mitsu bby😩'
What? No I don't understand y/n but if that makes you happy :)

Mitsu's Pov~

I ran. I left the gang. I couldn't lose her and I wasn't gonna let her be happy if it wasnt with me.

 I couldn't lose her and I wasn't gonna let her be happy if  it wasnt with me

I was out of breath knocking as hard as I could on the door. Then I heard her foot steps 'please' I thought, my hands were shaking a bit.

The door opened. There she is her pretty face, puffy/curly hair I loved so much, beautiful skin god her figure was almost to much she was more than beautiful. She was gorgeous.

"Don't...leave...me...." I said breathlessly holding my stomach.

"Wait mitsu? Did you run all the way here? Omg boy come here" she says worried as she pulled him into a hug.

"What? You just broke up with me why are you-" then the thought hit him 'she pranked me'.

"Oh you little shit you...pranked me" I mumble closing the door behind me as she pulled me into the house.

"Yeah...I'm sorry I just missed you mitsu" god I can't be mad at her.

"Fine but imma get you back" I say calmly and give her a small kiss on the lips. "Now let's get you a bath bae you smell like dirt and dogs" they say pulling me towards the bathroom.

"Yes ma'am" i say with a big dumb smile on my face.

"Yeah she pranked his ass" smiley said while laughing and walking deeper into the night with his brother

"Well good because I knew her bored ass was gonna try and detangle my hair again nigga that shit hurt" angry twitched while remembering the HORRIFIC time.

"Nigga yo shit nappy as fuck be happy she did it or your shit would've been looking like a birds nest" smiley says snickering.

"Fuck you but I'm proud of our sister she's growing up so fast...she's gonna be just like us" angry said sniffling.

"Bro she's 15" smiley said as he kicked a rock and let out one last chuckle before entering his home.

(Me making another chapter cause I'm bored laugh out loud)