Audition

Clarissa Hudson was a hot mess Monday morning

Clarissa Hudson was a hot mess Monday morning. She was running around her room changing her outfit. She was hopping on one foot as she tried to put her shoe on when there was a knock on her door.

"Clarissa, you ready?" Her older brother, Finn Hudson asked.

"One sec!" She yelled and looked at herself in the mirror. She was wearing a simple white buttoned shirt tucked into her black skirt. She had her Cheerio outfit in her bag to change into for practice. Clara had some hope that this year would be better than the last. With Quinn's pregnancy, losing Regionals, her ex boyfriend/ childhood best friend moving away, and the whole fight with her brother. She had gotten her anxiety under better control and decided to not let it get the best of her. she was looking at this year as a new start.

Clara took a deep breath and picked up her bag before heading downstairs. She saw her brother and her mom.

"Hey, I made you breakfast."

"I'm not hungry."

"Since when? You usually take my breakfast half the time." Finn chuckled as he ate.

Clara rolled her eyes and grabbed a banana

"Happy? Finn hurry up, I'll meet you at the car. Love you mom." Clara smiled and was out the door.

"Make sure she has lunch please"

"I will." Finn nodded. He knew his sister had her inner battles. He had learned just how much they affected her last year. Finn knew he let her down so he was determined to make sure they were ok. He might have not been the best singer, dancer, or leader but he wanted to be a good brother.

Finn gave his mom a hug before leaving and got in the drivers seat of Clara's jeep. His car was in the shop so luckily his sister let him use hers.