The First Time

Being with Santana was pretty amazing

Being with Santana was pretty amazing. A month had passed and the couple were going strong. Santana got casted as Anita and she was looking forward to sharing the stage with Clara. The two girls kept their relationship a secret by sneaking kisses and mostly hiding in their bedrooms when at each other's houses.

Santana was healing Clara's heart piece by piece and Clara had also helped Santana grow as well. When she had an urge to be mean a part of her told herself it wasn't worth it. Of course Santana was Santana so most of the time she spoke her thoughts but she saw the change in herself and wasn't mad about it.

The couple were in Clara's room. She was reading while Santana rested her head on her lap. Clara read out loud and Santana listened. There was something the way Clara spoke that calmed her. Clara was reading Little Women and was close to the end. Santana held Clara's hand and drew circles on her palm while Clara held the book with her other. Swayze also sat on Santana's stomach which she smiled at.

"Can you believe we've kept us a secret for a month?" Santana said softly not wanting to break the quietness.

"I'm really surprised Kurt hasn't caught on."

"I am bummed you didn't join but I get it."

"I do hate that we have to compete against each other."

"Same here, but no matter what we are still us." Santana said and Clara gave a small smile. She knew something was bothering Clara because her usually bright eyes were dark and swirling with sadness.

"You ok, Sunshine?"

"Yeah, just been a little stressed out lately."

"How come?" Santana asked

"School has been a pain, I help run like five different clubs, I have Cheerio practice, I have my job which I hate, and I have no time to sleep because the time I have I spend studying."