i. party

Y/N PoV

"Y/N!" My new roommate, Minx called out, slamming opening my door, arms already linked with my other roommate Nihachu, "Let's go out!"
"First off, I have homework" I said tiredly "second, where would we even go?"
"Can't you do it later?" My lovely roommate Niki asked, her eyebrows scrunching up.
"And we're going to the party at Dreams house."

Dream was a Senior kid who lived in a house with his  other roommates, Sapnap, Karl, Quackity and George, there were probably a few more, I just don't really know them. While normally, us Juniors lived in a few big dorms. There were a few freshman in our building as well called Tommy, Ranboo, Purpled and Tubbo.

"Fine, let's get ready" I said sighing.

Minx grinned slightly and pulled out an outfit, seemingly out of nowhere.

"Wear it" she said as she pushed me back into my room gently and closed the door.

I shrugged even though I knew neither of them could see it and started to change.
It was a multicolored short sleeved shirt, and a pair of acid washed jeans.

I buttoned up the shirt and climbed into the pair of jeans. I grabbed a pair of leather boots Minx had gotten me and walked out. Minx had already changed into her outfit, and was starting with her makeup, Niki was still deciding whether she wanted to wear a baby blue shirt and shorts, or a pair of brown overalls. As I entered the room Niki laughed in delight, making Minx turn from her makeup to me, she smiled and went back to her makeup, after  promising to help with ours.

"Help" she said speed walking towards me, 'T-shirt and shorts or overalls?'
"Definitely the overalls" I said nodding slightly as I looked around the room and spotted a pair of "and those shoes" pointing over to them smiling.
"Thank you!, I'll go get ready" she said still speed walking into her room. I sit beside Minx and started with my masquera