v. you did what?...

𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝙿𝚘𝚅

Everyone had left 30 minutes ago and me and Dream were tidying up, such as many games of beer pong and liquor bottles, when George stumbled in, in a sort of depressed drunken stupor.
Dream put down his sh_t and immediately went over to help, as I wondered why everyone left so many red cups. On. Every. Single. Table. Then I started to wipe down a table.

Then I heard a few words:
Y/N.
Alone.
Cry.
Started.

My body whipped around as I dropped the towel on the table.

-"You did WHAT?" I said, shouting at the end "you left them ALONE?, oh SH_T, maybe they had a panic attack' I mumbled, "I'll deal with you later, I have to check if MY SIBLING had a panic attack" I said glaring at George while I ran up the stairs to my room

I grabbed my Phone from my bedside table and quickly searched through my contacts until I found my sibling, I quickly called them but got no response, then I tried calling their roommate Niki.

-"Hello, Niki here?" I heard from the other line
-"Niki, is my sibling ok?" I asked worriedly.
-"Oh! Yea me and Minx calmed them down an hour ago, something about George making them cry, I'm not going to reveal to much until Y/N says I can." She says quietly.

I sighed in relief and quickly thanked her.

-"Hey can you thank Minx as well, I'm going to go ''have a talk'' with George, so bye!" I said inches away from the red button.
-"Wait!-" she said slightly panicked "Y/N said, they would sort it out themself." She said a little more calm.

I sighed softly and told Niki to tell Y/N I loved them and I promise not to hurt George, too badly. She chuckled softly.

-"There's already a line, first it's Minx and I, and when we're done you, let me tell you George won't have a pretty face when me and Minx are done with him." She said and I could feel the anger radiating off her.
-"Well~ I'll see you another day," I said "goodbye Niki"
-"Tschüs!" I heard through the phone before a small beep.

I walked down the stairs satisfied, then I saw George breathing heavily with Dream repeating, "Inhale~, Exhale~" practicing some breathing exercises.
To say I was pretty pissed was an understatement, why was George panicking when my little sibling was the one who got hurt, I sat on the couch until George came up to me

-"Hey..."
-"Hello George" I said, my voice icy cold.

Then he sighed,
-"I know your upset with me but-"
-"Upset?, I'm absolutely pissed, livid, I would be beating the living daylights out of you, if my way too nice sibling told me to, but fortunately for you, unfortunately for me, they told Minx, Nihachu and I to not hurt you," I said getting angrier by the second "but if you hurt them again, there's nothing stopping me" I said walking towards my room as I whispered the last part in his ear.