iii. best friends?

Georges PoV

Of course Y/N thought we were best friends, even though I had expressed quite vividly that I had a crush on them for quite a while.

After we finished eating, we split the bill and went to their dorm to watch a movie.

"Which movie?" they asked.
"Just no horror or any "Adult Movies" please" I said smiling, checking my phone.
"Hmmm... What about... F/M!" Y/N responded brightly after thinking for a bit.
"Sure button" I said, my accent turning more English, if that was even possible.

They were looking at me, curiously, then they started to giggle.

"That was smooth Gogy" they said giggling slightly "which women are you gonna use that on next?"

I said nothing and I just looked down, drilling a hole into my knees, why didn't they understand I only wanted to say it to them.

"Hey Gogy, I'm sorry for that comment, are you alright?" They asked, I could feel their eyebrows turn upwards in worry.
"Hey, um, I think I should go" I said, I didn't feel in control of my body, why was I making this awkward for them? I should be glad to spend this time with them.

I knew I wasn't acting my age but I felt so angry and awful.

They got up from the couch and I could see a few tears in the corner of their eyes, I felt like I started shouting at myself.

"Yeah... I guess you should..." they said so softly I could barely hear them.

We walked out the door awkwardly and said goodbye, when we would have normally walked downstairs and waited for the Uber together. While I walked down the stairs I could hear a few cries.

"We didn't even start the movie" I thought.