Uber ride

You bit your bottom lip as you rode in the back seat of the Uber's car once more like you had three weeks ago. Just three weeks ago you were in a Uber's car, riding to get to your interview. Now here you are, riding to your job. Your first ever day at work. The thrill electrified you.

Suddenly, you felt pressure yank your body to hit the glass car window and interior of the rest of the car. Pain rose in your left shoulder.

"H-hey! I have work today, I can't afford to get hurt!" There was pain stuck in your voice among the sick look you gave the driver in the mirror.

While looking in the mirror you saw it, it was the same driver as it was three weeks before. Had his brown hair always been that spiky?

"Sorry. I was about to miss the turn- so I...I um, kinda just went for it, ya know?" A weak smile making its way to his lips. He thought the turn, the turn he was about to miss but he amazingly made was awesome.

The disgusted look on your face went away. You started to wonder how on earth this man got his license to drive. You really didn't feel like pointing out you've been drove by him before, its not like it was a important fact. You just wanted to get to your job in one piece, not with his reckless driving.

"Hey," He spoke smoothly, "are you ok? That turn didn't really hurt you at all?"

You thought about being nasty to him and tell him to leave you alone, but didn't. That turn must've saved you at least ten minutes. Being last for your first day of work wasn't a good reputation. "No. I'm fine. No damage done. I'm sure I just over reacted."

He let out a sigh of relief. "That's good to hear you're ok."

The man slowed down at a red light, stopping the vehicle. Waiting for the light to turn, you seen him glance back in the mirror. He didn't say anything at first, only gaped at what he saw.

"Oh! It's you! I think I remember you... You're the one with fifteen dogs, right?"

You were taken back by his words. "N-no. You drove me to my pilot interview... You probably don't recall-"

"So you're the pilot one!"

This time you weren't sure what to say back to the brown spiked haired man. You stared awkwardly in the mirror.

"It's green." He said, picking up speed again. "My name's Michinari Akagi by the way."

"My name is (Y/n) (L/n). Happy to nice you?" You never been told how to officially met a Uber driver before. The thought even sounded weird.

"Same here. Did you get the job?" He curiosity in his eyes.

"Yes."

You heard a gasp from him. "Am I your Uber from now on to take you to work, pilot?"

You gave a off laugh back to Akagi, unsure how to reply to his playfulness. "Perhaps."

"We're here, pilot!" Screamed Akagi, staring in the back seat at you, who was at the time resting your eyes.

Unsteadily, your eyelids began to peel open to the bright light coming through the window. "We're here?" You peeked outside the window to see the airport. The windows of the long building shining the bright sunlight, rickashaying off of it. The light was blinding. "Thank you for driving me here." You glanced at the driver seat finding Akagi occupying it still.

He was smiling at you. "No problem! Have a good day, pilot!"

You unclasped the car door, stepping out onto the hard pavement. Your head jolted up, gazing up at the building. You loved the look of the building, it was so nice looking. Nearing the place you continued to admire the building. The fact you worked here was amazing, you could hardly believe it.