Party pooper

You snuggled closer to his warm body. It'd been awhile since the man had free time, but at last, he sat beside you like your own personal bodyguard. You did feel very protected next to him, the laminated light from the playing TV barely allowed you to see his face. But the details of his pretty green eyes stayed.

The room was dark, partly messy from the pizza boxes covering the floor like a blanket. Honestly, you couldn't have wanted it any other way. Suna got free pizza from working at that one pizza place Atsumu had taken you way back then, that felt like a eternity away from where you were now.

"Do you honestly like this dead ass, boring movie?" Suna asked you in a husky whisper. His eyes didn't move from the TV even though he was talking to you.

"Yes." You were watching the movie The Quiet Place. Picking it out thinking Suna would like it, you were surprised he seemed so bored of it already. Your arm extended over Suna's side, he was embracing what he thought was a boring movie for you. How sweet.

The movie was almost over by now, of course Suna wouldn't just get up and leave now. He could mange a few more minutes. Especially when you jumped from a unexpected jump scare in the show. He thought your frightened face was cute on you, how you held onto him was even cuter.

Once the movie was over at last, he heard several complaints from you. "That's how it ended?" You shouted in confusion. He only smirked, picking up trash from the floor, a pizza box as well. Things had to be clean in his new apartment, last thing he wanted was for it to mirror a pig's den. "Seriously! Suna, give me answers!" You still went on while staying seated. on the couch.

"How about you help me clean instead?" He itched, bending over to grab a empty glass jar which used to be filled to the brim with soda.

You grunted, standing to take some dirty plants to the dish washer to be cleaned. The new apartment had a very nice dish washer, and you weren't one to even acknowledge them most of the time. But then again, everything in his new home was grand, absolutely splendid from head to toe of the place. He obviously didn't make enough working for the pizza place to afford the place, but from the popular app he did.

You remembered how you begged Suna to change the cringe, weird name you'd chosen for the app, to your misfortune, he did not. He insisted the name was catchy and would bring interest to people who read the title. Still to this day you disagreed with him about it, he teases you saying how it was your idea in the first place and it was, he wasn't wrong or lying there.

It was just a joke. You thought to yourself sourly. He wouldn't care to change it now, not when everything he worked for had finally came together so nicely, partly he says to because of the name Film Flight, or so he claims. Shutting the door to the dish washer, you felt hands and arms slip around your waist. It was undoubtedly Suna thinking he's sneaky though he's not.

"What are you doing?" You asked, his head was now laying on top of your shoulder. It was unlike him to be clingy like this unless you two were in bed, drifting off to sleep. "Is something wrong?"

His nose dung in deeper to your neck, not speaking immediately. "Missed you." Was all you got out of him.

You couldn't stop the huff of air coming out of your nose. "How? We just watched a movie together? I wasn't away anywhere." You tried to piece together what Suna meant by it.

"Not from that." His voice was muffled by the skin covering his mouth. "I mean back when I was still creating my app- Film Flight."

It was true you haven't been spending much time together, but you never thought it would result in this. It wasn't like you never get to see each other, Suna and you would take breaks on your weekends and non-busy nights. Was it strange you didn't feel as clingy as he when Suna wasn't beside you and your presence?