Trip

"Thanks for running over as many potholes as you could." You said, rubbing your back.

"No problem! Let me know when you want to do it again sometime!" Agaki called as you shut the back door of the car.

Spinning on your heel you walked to the doors of Inarizaki airport. You held your phone in your hands, playing on Instagram, posting the picture of the black cat painting on the social media. Captioning it Grumpy kitty at Nekoma airlines #purrr #meow. After being pleased with your post you tucked your phone back in its place in your pocket.

You walked through the doors, the busyness was overwhelming. The crowd was unreal, you pushed your way through the on going traffic of people and strangers. You then proceeded to climb up the staircase to Mr. Kita's office for further information to where to fly today.

You knocked three times.

"Name?" Mr. Kita asked through the door.

Your mind was already picturing him behind his desk. "It's me, (Y/n) (L/n)."

"Come in."

You thought of this as your new routine. You opened the office door, reassuring your thoughts that Mr. Kita was in fact sitting behind his desk, the desk being paper filled. He looked at you with a pen in hand.

"My schedule, Mr. Kita?" Your pointer finger pointed turns yourself.

He bent down, you heard a cadet get pulled open. The sound of papers encountered your ears. He passed them to you. Your hand caught them, and you glanced at the stack.

Flight I-9901I 8:15 Riseki Heisuke Date Tech Airlines

Your brain translated that to Fly on plane Flight I-9901I at the time 8:15 and with the pilot Riseki Heisuke and land at Date Tech Airlines.

"It has the time, flight, and the other pilot, landing spot. Stuff like that. You have your lunch time printed on there too." He faced his own stack of papers, marking some things off here and there with his black ink pen.

"Got it. I'll be sure to do my job accordingly. Have a good day, Mr. Kita." With that you left the office. You gotta go find flight number I-9901I, Riseki on top of that. Partly, you thought you were blessed to not be flying with Suna today. You looked down at the papers your boss gave you again.

Flight I-7636I 10:40 Riseki Heiseke Nekoma Airlines

Flight I-8809I 12:00 Ojiro Aran Date Tech Airlines

Flight I-1018I 4:10 Suna Rintaro Shiratorizawa Airlines

Suna would be flying with you tonight as your last flight. You've never flew with Omimi, you were curious to know more about him. Which would be possible at four o'clock. That six fifty-five really got to you though. Not to bother with that, that was for future you to worry about.

"Time to find Riseki." You said to yourself.

One more time you looked down at the papers. At the bottom it said Lunch break 11:30 which made you feel a little bit better.

You found Riseki left in the airport outside, where the planes took off and landed. He was causally sitting next to the airport building. His back touched against the wall. His knees bent way to his chest, he looked peaceful. You almost didn't want to say hi to him. His long dark brown hair stuck up, pointing to the sky and clouds, brown eyes spotting you.

"Oh, hello (Y/n)." Riseki sprang up from his seat on the ground. "We have a flight together soon."

"Yeah. That plane over there?" You pointed to a plane which had the numbers 9901 written in black, 9901 matched with the paper with your schedule for the day on it.