FATHER.😭

🌹 I woke up from a loud anonying alarm on my phone. I checked my phone it was Friday what a bright day. I took my towel and went to the bath house.
😠 What a lame day I Wish I won't go to school. Yeah as I usually hear my sister nagging with her snobby friends on her stupid phone. After bathing, I went through my closet were a rack of thousand dress all of them from the best fashion designers. but most I didn't know what to wear. so, I took  a pair of crazy trousers and a t-shirt and wore canvas. as for my hair, I did a cute ponytail. yeah I wasn't like my sister. that's why, she usually got a chance to mock me .she does all kinds of makeup.wears all trends.she was popular The queen of social media. gosh she really has many followers! that's why she uses boys like trash. Well enough about my sister I packed my lunch and went.😠 Yeeeeeeee that anonying sister is gone now I can do what I want first my makeup and second my hair and finally my Adidas sneakers now I am set for school. In class, it was really boring and took forever for as to finish. Finally the bell rang. I rushed to my locker. but oops!!  when I went there it was sccarted. I knew it was none other than my stupid brat snobby sister. yeah I wanted to kick her buts.
but miss Rebecca called me. When I went I saw my sister. gosh I tried and calmed my self.
😠Her Miss Rebbeca? why the hell did you call me?I mean how can she talk like this? I was about to teach her lesson when miss Rebecca stopped me.🌺 The reason I called you was , to tell you your father had gotten a car accident. as am talking,  now, he is hospitalized I gasped looking for air. As for  Kiara, I could see a worried expression on her face. I rushed out of the office. held a cab. as Kiara did the same. When we reached the hospital, I saw father lying on
the bed very helpless and weak. as I couldn't  help tears began to fell down my cheeks. I ran to the restroom. Kiara wanted to be strong but seeing her father like this made her very sad.  because her father had never being this weak he was always strong.finally Isabella got out of the restroom  gathered herself so, they all went to were their father was on the bed as he spoke,😊 my daughters take care of yourselfs as he breath his last breath and now caughed uncontrollable. I rushed and called the doctor as she said, please get  out of the ward. we couldn't do anything and went. After five minutes the doctor came and said, I am sorry you lost him.I couldn't believe it. Noooooo as I cried hysterically Kiara was heart broken.