I am back 😊

Isabella woke from her Anonying alarm clock on her phone as Usual. She took her tooth brush and brushed her teeth after that she bathed herself.since she misses school she did a little makeup but this time not a ponytail a curly hair. and a shorts with a top which goes with a canvas.she uncharged her phone this time she didn't prepare break fast and set of for school. And now the queen gets up you know her new makeup set, Mini skirt and crop top with Nike sneakers. 🌹 Get the hell up from my chair. 😜 Hey you haven't bought any chair yeeeeah what Klara said was true.well I should learn how to trust her. I would have planned for this crazy boy.😜  What are you thinking about?🌹none of your business get out of my desk. As he was about to speak miss Rebecca entered and said 🌺 What's the problem?🌹 He is sitting on my chair🌺 Isabella hope you are fine.we just have replaced you, here sit by him I frowned as I sat by him.😜 what? a millions of ladies will like to sit by me. here you are frowning.🌹 Whatever.Kiara arrived lucky she was ten minutes late.she saw me sitting with the hottest boy. She giggled her place was empty so she sat down without complaining. As miss Rebecca was about to teach she introduced that anonying boy to as. yeeeaaah only me and Kiara cause he was already introduced to the class already.i sat well waiting to hear his name 🌺his name was Sebastian he was transferred from his previous school to this school They said he is very Intelligent I gasped as he smirked at me as for Kiara she seems drew to sebastian.