I will get out of this cell.

THE NEXT DAY, IN THE CELL. hey come and fan me. Kiara, and who the heck do you think you are.do  you want me to beat you? Try me. police, what is going on ooooo nothing.you guys should stop bulling this lady. Kiara, thanks.ooo it nothing. So why did you save me? Look you shouldn't let them take advantage of you and I got your back. Okay my name is Kiara what is your name? My name is Marie. so what brings you here? It a long story I got time Kiara, fine. I Sent someone to Kidnap my sister and sleep with her and took all my fathers wealth that wasn't given to me and married his boyfriend to be and stole his son. Ooooo Kiara, what about you? I killed my foster parents and stole all their money after that I killed some of the people in the mall. Kiara, I want to get out. Marie, don't worry I will help you. her Kiara someone is looking for you. Kiara, Seb I knew you will  come back for me. Seb, it is because of Kev he wanted to see you what about you I wouldn't want to see a monster.how dare you Kev, what is going on here? Ooo nothing. Kev, Mom are what they are saying about you true? No don't believe them I know it all Isabella's plan. Her your time it up.