I will investigate Kiara.

This was all our plan I will diguise myself and ask for a job. luckily my plan went well now I could get all the answers. After cleaning Kiaras room, I saw Seb playing with Kev. I couldn't help but ran to the Washroom I was luckily no one noticed. I waited for the perfect time and went to Kiaras room they went for a party. I searched her wardrobe and found nothing when I was about to give up that's when I noticed a file on the floor. I took it.that's when I heard footsteps I hid in the Curtains with the file in my hands. That's when I saw the person who came to Kiaras room it was a man he was handsome and lyed on the bed as if it was his. that's when he took out his phone from his pocket. He did a video call and I saw everything clear I was smart and took my phone to video. hey mam Kiara, if you don't want me to say how you let me Kidnapped Isabella and slept with her, at this point I was suffering how could she do this so this is my Kevins father my leg hit the flower pot that was in Kiaras room. Who is it? I putted my hands on my lips. When he was coming near to the Curtains I took a coin from my pocket and threw it to the Washroom. When he went to the Washroom I locked the door and runned home.