"MY GRADUATION PARTY

I couldn't help but use some of my fathers wealth this party was going to be a grand one I shopped in the most expensive boutique did my manicure went to the salon and as for the food and drinks and many more I let my friends handle it. After some hours everything was set and people started coming I rushed to the room and took the dress I bought from the boutique it almost cost million. Pafter dressing I took one look from the mirror and went to the party. well I invited many wealthier people and I also brought the best DJ and my friends also brought the food I was expecting. I could scene and feel all eyes me that's when I noticed Kiara came in she didn't really do makeup this time but that's not what I cared what I cared was, WHAT WAS SHE DOING HERE? I when up to confront her when someone grabbed I tried very hard for him to let go of me but to no avail I cried as he putted me in the bed.
Kiara putted something inside sebastian wine as he didn't realize what he was doing he was in bed with Kiara. I woke feeling pain inside my body what I remember was someone forcing me to drink something that's all I remember when I tried remembering the rest then I began feeling more pain that's when Clara came in she saw at her door step bleeding . That's what she told me. My head began to hurts I couldn't help and told Klara the pain I am experiencing.an akward silent fell and she called a doctor she told the doctor the pain I have been feeling. the doctor examine me for a while and now blurt out the most shocking news of my life. Madam, "CONGRATULATION YOU ARE ONE WEEK PREGNANT" I was in complete shocked she finished saying it was because of the pregnancy that is why I was feeling the pain.as she left Klara hugged me and said it Will be alright I tried and calmed down but the truth was I was really worried.
Sebastian, What is going on?l had the best night of my life what about you? Noooooo.three weeks has passed and when I thought things couldn't get worst me and Sebastian become separated and as for Kiara things were going well for her.not that I was jealous. And even think what will happen if I hadn't throw the graduation party.cause now I didn't know the baby of my father Kiara took all the wealth that was given to me she was now married to Sebastian and was pregnant of his baby. Now I sold food and use the money for my baby.and I also wish my father was still there.but what I knew was I wasn't going to give up. Kiara, look now I got all I ever wanted to be millionaire and marry Sebastian what a dream come true.