I miss father 😥

After that Incident, two weeks had passed and I still missed him. today was the day, I was going to his anniversary. Kiara had already gone there.as for me,  I locked the door and went. when I reached, I saw Kiara and her friends putting flowers on fathers grave.I took my pink roses and went to also put my but as I was about to put it on, Kiara snatched it and dumped it and said.😠 After all father did for you, you still killed  him. You are ungrateful. I slapped Her and said, 🌹 ooooo so is now my fault not now Kiara. I runned as tears began to fell down my cheeks. Kiara stood there for sometimes yeah her friends left her alone. She took a cab and went back home. after bathing Isabella stood in front of her  mirror and began weeping as she even took their fathers pictures and was remembering all the memories shared. Kiara was now feeling pain inside her heart she even did not use her phone and it was unusual of her.They heard a knock on the door. Isabella wore a simple dress and went to open the door it was Margaret. Their cousin she heard about their father and came to console them.  And with her effort and encouragement After two weeks later, Kiara and Isabella were  doing well. Margaret went back to her mother Olivia.Well since they were going through hard times they took of  some time away from school now  they are back!!! After a long time isabella now texted her friend Klara to ask about how school was going .  She told Isabella the annoying news that a handsome boy had come who had been made to sit at her place. Isabella thought her friend was lying.so she couldn't care less and fell asleep. When Kiara was about to sleep she did a vlog and even writing under that, even if she misses her father she is back to the Kiara she was Queen Kiara.