Seeking for Justice.

Some years has come and my son Kevin was growing well he was also learning hard and my business was flowing. Everything was going well but the thing l need right now is justice. So I let Klara send Kevin to school and began my investigation. first, I went to those who came to my graduation party and started asking if they saw someone Kidnapping me  most said no but the person who saw me was very far so maybe tomorrow.that's when I realized I needed to go and pick up Kevin. I immediately rush held a cab and rushed to the school. But when I went there they said someone has already pick him up I gasped. That's when I saw an expensive red car and Kevin waving from the back seat I didn't see her face but I knew she was a woman. I didn't see Kevin at school and home for some months this shut my Investigation down. My son hope you love your new school yes mam. Kevin!! Yes dad come and eat ok. Ash,mom I will eat later ok. Cindy let meet there is this anonying Boy so called Kevin.

Clara, maybe your baby is with Kiara. no way she can't do that to me. but there is no harm in trying okay but I don't know  where she lives.don't worry I got your back Clara said. Cindy, Ashley why did you call me? It because of Kevin. Who is Kevin? Ooooo my mom just brought him and his been a brat so what do you want I want to find out if he is my brother and I will need your help I will help you Cindy said.