The rightful heir

Life was going well I did well in the company and soon we will be graduating well I didn't really feel excited cause I will miss all my friends and most importantly, my fathers wealth and all that family matters ooo some one just swallow me but well really got to think about our last exams is next week and if I pass and graduate I will work on my dreams.
Kiara😠   finally we got to graduate from that school and I will find a way to get my father's wealth and become a millionaire and marry sebastian as for so Called sister she will suffer.

well the Saturday was
Boring. doing chores and catching time to learn untill my friend Adele called she was throwing a big party for his highschool brother Eugene well first I didn't wanna go because she also invited my sister and I realized that it will be fun cause I had nothing doing and Adele will feel bad if I don't show up. With my cousin's help I wore a cute white dress and a  black heel.

She did a light makeup not like her sister. Clara came to pick her up . Kiara was really in for the party she wore beautiful red gown paint her lips color red the truth was she was looking mind blowing.

Kiara reached the party in one hour cause the place was far and Clara drove slow.but as she stepped in the crowd she could see all eyes starring at her until Kiara came and took all from her she saw her fake friends standing behind her.hi Cassandra when did you come back from Germany and why didn't you call me? Wait I told Kiara that she should tell you and you guys should visit me. I stood there speechless until Adele called her. I dicided to forgot what Cassie said and enjoy the party. I took a glass of wine and drunk .after that I went to wish Eugene a happy birthday but as I went I saw hm kissing a beautiful girl I didn't want to ruin his moment. so, I left. But as I was walking I bumped into someone omg it was Seb my heart skipped. Suddenly our lips went the Same." I Am SORRY" after that we laughed and he held my hands he said here was too noisy he wanted a quiet place so he took me outside and there,even though it was a little noisy it was okay.now he took a pink rose and went on his Knee and ask, "WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND"? I stood the speechless with my heart beating fast and was was about to say yes when Kiara came she threw me evil glares if every one evil glare gives me one thousand I will me a millionaire by now. After her cutting my happiness the rest of the party went by me trying to run home.Sunday was I going to church I prayed for me to pass my test and many more.long at Last Monday appeared and I woke up nervously I took the most slowlest bath ever.When I entered the class miss Rebbeca welcomed me and gave me my test paper she told me to sit by Sam the most annoying boy in our class. I sat by him and saw him with his evil grin I knew he was up to something that when I saw him hiding his mobile phone I wanted to tell .but, think what if the questions come very very difficult? So I Ignored and wrote my name on the paper.we had only one hour thirty minutes to answer the questions gosh it was really good I didn't rush out Sam. so with his little help I finished on time.when I went home antipation took over me.after all the weeks of waiting the day of our results came out and I was the second person my name was mentioned that I passed and will be graduating. I jumped with with joy to my surprise the day of our graduation day arrived quickly. I graduated and my speech touched everyones heart best day ever. It been  took weeks since graduation I dicided to throw the biggest party of my life".

Enjoying story so far? please vote and like and continue to read.