Chapter 15

After I blurted it out I felt Chase squeeze my hand as my father looked pissed as he got up and yelled for Chase to follow him. I was scared when they disappeared around the corner. I don't know what my dad is going to do to him. I looked up at my mom to see her staring at me.

"Mom please say something. " I said in a low voice. My mom got up and I was relieved when she sat next to me and grabbed my hand.

"Honey your whole life is about to change. I can't believe my baby is about to have a baby.  On one hand I'm a little disappointed but on the other hand I'm excited to be having my first grandchild.  Just promise me you'll still finish school.  You're grown now and I can't be mad because you finished high school and now you're in college. "

I was glad my mom was understanding. I love her so much.  "I will ma. I'm going to work even harder to be a great example for my child. " I said as I hugged her. "Mom they have been gone to long. Don't let daddy kill Chase. Go see what he's doing to him." I pouted. 

She laughed at me. "Child I know better than to mess with your crazy father when he's like this.  He and your father have their own understanding.  Chase is going to have to man up and deal with the consequences of his actions. I don't think he's going to kill him though because he likes him. " she said as she shrugged. We sat there for 10 minutes while my mom rubbed my back. I had enough of this maybe I need to go back there and rescue Chase. Just as I was thinking that I saw them emerge from around the corner. I couldn't really read my dad's expression as my mom went over to stand next to him.  Chase came over to me and kissed me and then he turned to go out the door. I was confused as I got up to go with him but he stopped me.  "No baby you're going to stay here ok."  Chase said as he grabbed me in a tight hug as tears streamed down my face. He kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear that he loved me and everything was going to be ok. Then he disappeared out the door. I didn't know what was happening as I stood there crying as my mom consoled me. I rolled my eyes as my dad walked away.

Chase POV

I pulled up to my nigga Meech house because I needed to talk to him. Shit was about to go hit the fan and I knew he would be down to ride out. He came and opened the door for me.

"What up dude." We dapped hands.

"A nigga about to be a father," I said as we sat on the couch.

"Nigga get the fuck out of here!" He laughed.

Oh yeah I reached in my pocket and gave him the sonogram I got from  Trinae. "Damn my nigga. Your baby got a big as head. " he laughed again.

"Naw dude that's all you. " He looked at me confused as I continued to explain.  "At the clinic we ran into Nae and she told me to give this to you. It's a boy due in August."

He looked at me pissed.

"Nah fuck that I'm not playing these games with her man. She killed my seed and now she want me to believe she pregnant again with my kid. She better go find out who her kids father is because it damn sure ain't me." Meech yelled.

"All I'm saying my dude is you just want to make sure because that was around the time before y'all broke up. Yeah she was on some hoe shit but if it is your kid you don't want to miss out on being there.  I would just get a dna test when she have it and go from there. "

"Fuck man! I hate that bitch. I don't want nothing to do with her ass. I'm through with the drama.  Now I'm going to have to tell Chanel about this shit. She might not want to deal with baby mama drama especially with this crazy ass girl man." He pounded his fist on the table.

"I didn't come over here just for that though. It's that time dude. We got to get this handled asap. Man my girl is carrying our kid." I said looking at him.

"What he say?" Meech asked.

"Kill or be killed. "

"Damn my nigga. Time to ride out then. " Meech said as he went to the back to get dressed. Shit is about to get crazy.

What's about to happen next?

Should Meech be the father?

What does he mean kill or be killed?

Poor Lo left alone.

Vote.comment.share