Chapter 13

This update is for @wafflescanty. Thanks for reading sweetie

Loyal POV

I'm so excited because my party is tonight! My parents went all out for this party it's going to be at Waterfront hotel downtown. It's an all white party. I have this beautiful white dress that was made for me. It's short white party dress. The top is a sweetheart strapless bodice covered in pearls, then it has a white leather peplum and the bottom fit me to a t. I'm wearing these hot pink Alexander McQueen shoes my mom bought me with these pearl ankle straps. My make up was flawless and my hair was new blonde. I can't wait till Chase sees me. I am so ready to party. My friends Shanice and Octavia from Jersey are coming they already text me that they were in town. I haven't seen my Jersey friends in forever. I'm kindve bummed that one of my closest friends Dominique isn't coming, she said she had a prior family engagement, it's cool though. I'm waiting for Chase to pick me up. Just then I heard him pull into the drive way. My parents already left so that they can be there to greet the guess. when I heard him shut the door I grabbed my clutch and walked curb the stairs.

"Damn bae you look incredible!" he said as he grabbed my hand and helped me down the last few steps.

"Thanks baby." I blushed as I spun around for him to get a good look before heading out.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Everyone cheered for me as I made my entrance. I felt so happy. I went around and hugged family and friends while Chase went off with Meech. I spotted my Jersey girls and squealed as I ran over to them standing by themselves with drinks in their hands. They smiled when they saw me. I went over and gave them hugs.

"Hey girl! Omg did you get bigger." Shanice said. "I'm loving that dress."

I heard the first part of her statement but I didn't let it bother me. I shook it off.

"Yes my man loves all my curves." I said as I hugged Octavia.

"Girl you hood famous down here." Octavia laughed. I really want feeling the comments and the energy coming from my two "friends" so I excused myself. This was my night and I don't have time for foolishness. I went to find my baby with his all white levis, white polo button down, and all white Jays sitting at our table with Meech. I went and sat in his lap and kissed him. He always brightens my mood.I looked around and everything was beautiful. There were pictures of me around the room. The decorations were white and silver. There was a photo stand and photo booth. The gift bags had Loyal swag. The guys got snapbacks that said loyal and the girls got blinged out loyal T's. There were also coupons to my parents shops, candy and happy birthday loyal bracelets. The music was jumping and me and my main chick Chanel was getting our life on the dance floor. We danced with our men and eachother. I had to pee so I went to the bathroom. I was in the stall when I heard people come in.

"Yeah Dominique girl you was right. This party is straight ghetto. It looks like all the hood it's up in here. She definitely has changed, hanging with the likes of these people." Shanice said.

"I told y'all not to go down there to the hood y'all seen the wire. I will not lower myself. She stopped talking to us for those people. And they can have her ass. She always thought she was the it girl anyway because she was dating Joshua. We see where he is now, with me where he belongs not with that ghetto princess."

"Yeah she did. You should see how fat her ass has gotten. Its huge. She is definitely on the thicker side now." Octavia comes in as they all laughed. I was so infuriated for thinking these bitches were my friends. The whole time they were hating on me. I can't believe I didn't see this coming. I walked out of the stall and they looked like they saw a ghost. I washed my hands and turned to then.

"Since I'm so hood and this place is so ghetto I suggest y'all make your exit quickly. I can't believe I was friends with fake, hating ass bitches like you."

"Well..." Shanice started.

"Before you fix your mouth to make another smart ass comment you might want to think about it. I won't hesitate to show you just how hood I am by beating both of your asses in my dress and stilettos and walking out of this restroom like nothing ever happened. And tell Nique she can have Joshua womanizing ass. And for the record I wasn't popular because of him, I'm a boss bitch all on my own and people want to follow my lead just like you two weak ass bitches. Now I'm going to take my fat ass back out on the dance floor and twerk it all over my man and have fun with my ghetto ass family and real friends." I flipped my hair and walked off on them. That didn't stop my night, I had a blast all night. There was a local artist named Wish (youtube misswishy) sung happy birthday to me and we cut the 3 tier blinged out cake. One vanilla,one strawberry,and one pink velvet layer of cake. After we cut the cake I was sitting at my table when someone tapped me on the shoulder. I looked up and saw this man standing there with a gift in his hand. His eyes looked familiar.

"Hello." I said looking at him puzzled.

"Here babygirl. Happy Birthday." he said as he handed me the box and hugged me. Out of nowhere I saw my parents stalking over. My dad looked extremely pissed, I never saw the face he was making. "I hope you love my gift. I'm sorry but I have to go." he said as he walked over. My parents came up to me and asked me if I was ok and what did he say to me. I told them he just said happy birthday and have me a gift. I was confused, who was he and why are they acting like this. I looked at the box in my hand and began to unwrap it and open the box. My parents were staring at me the whole time. In the box was a cute bag and underneath of it was 18 stacks of money. I was looking like whoa, whoever he was he gave awesome gifts. My father grabbed the box and looked in it and my mom granted the bag and opened it. Turns out it wasn't a purse but a carrier and it had the cutest little puppy inside.

"Awwwww. Mom she is so cute!" I yelled as my mother handed her to me.

"Yes she is baby." My parents looked relieved and walked away. I went over to show my friends the puppy. The night had a few glitches but it turned out to be an awesome party. I danced all night until my feet hurt. I got a lot of gifts and cards with money in them.

I rolled over with a smile on my face as Chase slept next to me. Birthday sex was amazing.

"Good morning beautiful."

"Good morning baby." I smiled at him.

"You put it on a nigga last night. I didn't think I was getting none last night."he laughed as he slapped my butt as I got up to go in the bathroom.

I laughed to. "Why would you think that?"

"I thought you was still on your period." When he said that my heart stopped. I opened my cabinet and there was 2 brand new packs of pads. I didn't even realize that I didn't get my period. How could I not catch this?!. I sat down to pee. I had to think when was the last time I got my period. There are two packs so that means at least two months ago. Shit.

Who was that man?

Is Loyal expecting?

Should she have beat those two fake ass friends?

What you think will happen next?

vote.comment.share