Chapter 12

Shout out to @smooches03 this update is for you babygirl Thanks for the love

Lo POV

School has started and I'm loving my first semester at University of Baltimore. My classes are nice and the campus is small but nice. I met a couple of girls that I hangout with from time to time. This one girl name Chanel is really cool. We met in bio class and she is super sweet not to mention she is really cute. She is a brown skin girl with natural thick curly hair and beautiful brown eyes. She is a little thicker than I am with curves and she is taller than I am. I actually set her up with my brother Meech and so far so good. They hit it off immediately. She is a good girl and I think he needs that in his life after Trinae selfish ass drained the life out of the man.

I haven't seen or talked to Trinae since the fight. I can't believe she came at me like that. Family or not I will not let anyone come at me sideways. She had the game all fucked up. I got up to get ready for class and I noticed Chase ass was gone. After the way he worked me out this morning I had to take a nap before class. I have been horny as hell and Chase is loving every moment of it. I got up and texted Chanel to see if she was going to class today. I'm glad today is my last day of class for the week. And it's my birthday weekend! My actual birthday is on Monday. A bitch is finally going to be 18. I can't wait until my party Saturday, some of my friends from Jersey are coming down. My party is going to be lit.

Meech POV

Damn Chanel ass is fucking beautiful. I looked over at her laying across the bottom of my bed in one of my tshirts, with her hair all messy, scrolling on her phone. Chanel wasn't a slim chick like Trinae, she was more curvaceous. She was extremely thick all over and was a natural beauty.  She was a good girl and I would've never guessed she would mess with a nigga like me. We have been kicking it heavy these last couple of months. Looking at her swinging her legs causing the t-shirt to rise up was making me want to flip her ass over and go in. We actually haven't had sex yet and it was starting to kill a nigga. I just wanted a little action so I just said fuck it, if she tell me to stop I'll back up off her. I flipped her over on her back in one quick motion she didn't even see it coming.

"What are you doing bae?" she giggled. And before she could say anything else I had pulled her underwear down and stuck my tongue in her. She tried to ask again but couldn't get her words together as she started moaning. I licked her up and down as I inserted one finger at a time in her. She was so damn tight. I continued to suck and lick her with no mercy. She started to try to push my head away but I had her locked in with my arm holding her leg in position. I gently sucked on her clit as her breathing began to speed up. I fingered her faster and slid one finger in the back. She began to shake uncontrollably and I sucked until she settled down. I licked it all up and kissed the inside of her thighs. I kissed up her body and I could see how flustered she looked. She looked like she was embarrassed. It was cute. I didn't try anything else. I just kissed her lips and went into the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I came back and wiped her off with a warm towel. I laughed because her ass had actually fallen asleep. She really going to be out once I give her the D. I let her sleep while I showered and got dressed. When I was getting dressed I heard her phone vibrating and her ass still didn't get up. Then I heard my phone vibrating and I knew it was Lo calling me since she didn't pick up.

"What up Lo?"

"Hey Meechie peachie." she laughed. "Did you kidnap my friend?"

"Stop calling me that." I laughed. "And it ain't kidnapping if she comes voluntarily."

"Shut up big head. She is going to be late for class messing with you."

Damn I didn't want her to stay missing class because of me. " I'm about to wake her up." I told Lo.

"What the hell I talked to her like almost two hours ago. She took her ass back to sleep!"

I laughed at Lo going off. "That's my bad." She started to ask questions but before she could I told her I was going to wake her and hung up.

"Cee" I shook her over and over until she finally woke her hard sleeping ass up.

"What bae?" she whined as she tried to turn over. I pulled her up onto my lap and she laid on my shoulder. I kissed her neck and chuckled at her moan. I smacked her ass hard as she yelled.

"Come on babygirl you going to be late for class." As soon as I said that she shot up yelling "Shit!" as she ran into the bathroom to shower. She took all of like 15 minutes to get ready. I never seen her move so fast. It was comical actually. I walked her to her car and kissed her goodbye. Then I hopped in my whip and heading out.

Chanel POV

I couldn't get my mind to stop replaying this morning with Demetrius (Meech). That damn boy does something to me. I don't usually date rough necks. I don't know nothing about the hood I was from Harford County and my parents sheltered me. My mom is a principle at a middle school and my dad works for an engineering firm. My parents are paying for my condo in Owings Mills. Living in the city and being on my own is different. I'm trying to come out of my shell and be more social. Loyal has made my transition easier. That girl is a good friend and she crazy too, but I like her.  She is going to go off I already know. I was supposed to meet her before my class but after what happened I fell asleep. I was sui embarrassed but I'm glad he didn't pressure me into more. I only had sex with one person and that was my highschool boyfriend. We were together 3 out of the 4 years of school. I stopped thinking about the past before I get emotional. I parked and speed walked to class. After class I met up with Loyal.

"Bitch!" She ran up to me as I laughed at her crazy behind.

"Hey Loyal hun." I hugged her.

"I haven't seen you all week bitch, you been stuck up UNDER my damn brother." She said wiggling her eyebrows. I couldn't help the smile on my face. "So you letting my brother beat that back out huh?" She laughed. I was embarrassed.

"Omg. What is wrong with you girl. I have not had sex with him!" I blushed.

"You lying whore. Look at your face you blushing hard." She laughed. "He put that ass to sleep, that's why you was late."

I sighed. "Ok. We didn't go all the way. He just... You know."She raised her eyebrow. "In the words of Stevie Jay. Lettuce." We both burst into laughter.

"Damn girl my brother must have that magic tongue because your ass was out for like 2 hrs." Loyal continued to tease me. We just sat and ate and talked for a little while before going our separate ways until later. It's her birthday weekend and we are going to be as she put it "outchere"

Soooooo please let me know what you think. Send me any suggestions. Vote, Comment, Share