Chapter 4

Loyalty P.O.V

I couldn't believe this was happening to me. I just squeezed my eyes shut as the tears streamed down my face. After I felt the rip I tried to get up and run but he pushed me back down with his hand over my mouth. I felt him trying to enter my special place. I bit his hand and started screaming. He grabbed my neck and started squeezing. All of a sudden I heard the door break open. All I could think was thank you Jesus. Next thing I know I felt Tank's weight lift off of me. I just laid there with my eyes closed crying uncontrollably.

"Hey ma are you ok?" I heard a smooth male voice ask. I just shook my head no as I laid there. I felt him fix my clothes and lift me off the bed bridal style. I snuggled into the stranger as I continued to cry. I felt him put a blanket over me so you couldn't see up my short skirt. I looked up at him and I saw that it was the boy that I locked eyes with earlier. I wrapped my arms around his neck, closed my eyes and buried my face in his neck. I didn't want anyone to see my face soaked with tears. As he held me I knew we were going outside.

"Oh my god Chase! What the fuck happened to my cousin?!" I heard Trin scream. I couldn't even look at her I was so embarrassed.

"Yo Tank ass tried to rape her man. I almost snapped his fucking neck." I heard him say.

"What?!" I heard Trin and Meech both yell. Meech ran off towards the house.

"Lolo baby are you ok? Baby please talk to me." I heard Trin say as she rubbed my back. I just started crying harder." I'm going to kill that nigga and chop his fucking nuts off." I heard her say through clenched teeth before she ran off. I felt Chase strap me in to his car and lean the seat all the way back. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep as we drove off.

*So I am writing this story on my phone so swype causes a lot of errors. Let me know what you think.*