Chapter 16

Dedicated to @poetic_justice16

Chase POV

I found out this nigga was laying low out in PG county like it was nothing. I don't know why this fool thought that being only a little over an hour away was enough distance between us. I never liked this dude and we are blood related. He always been a fucking snake. Me and Meech was waiting to catch his ass coming out this building in the projects. Meech cousin hustles out here and he ran across this nigga Tank. And guess how, he was buying white from him. Smdh. Apparently he is on that shit heavy and be calling him up to get more stuff from him. We got a call from his cousin Nino about 5 minutes ago saying that he was coming out to get some more from him.

"Here this nigga come now." Meech pointed behind the car. We were parked in between two buildings. I got anxious when he came up to the car and grabbed the handle. He couldn't see us behind the tenant windows. Meech put his hood on and unlocked the door. He never even saw it coming. I pulled my gun out and put my arm around him from behind.

"What's up cuz. I haven't seen you in a while. What since you fucking left me in a parking lot leaking through bullet holes." I said to him.
He was struggling try to get my arm from around his neck. I was choking him but not enough to make him pass out. "Nigga that wasn't me. We family. " he struggled to get and repeated again. "We family."

"Nah nigga we ain't ever been family. We just related." I put the gun up to his head.

"All this over that bitch man." He spit out as he tried to move my arm again. If I didn't have this hoodie on his nails would be in my skin. I didn't even respond to his last statement. I just shot him 3 times in the head. Me and Meech got out the car and ran down the the alley between the buildings to the car that we had parked on the other side.

Loyal POV

I hadn't spoken to Chase all day and I was getting worried. I couldn't sleep at all. It is now 3 in the morning and I'm just laying here in the bed watching real houswives of Atlanta. I wasn't really watching it though, because I have too much on my mind. I'm trying to fall asleep. I called Chase so many times earlier but he didn't pick up. I sighed as I rolled over with my have on my stomach. I can't believe I'm having a baby. I finally drifted off to sleep thinking about my little boo growing inside of me.

I don't know what time it was but when I opened my eyes I felt this warm breath on my neck. I felt him pull me closer to him.
"Go back to sleep Lo it's only 5 in the morning. " I closed my eyes and went back to sleep as I sank into him.

*Quick update is been a while*
*The more ppl that like and/or comment I willl update more frequently*

Much love to those who gave my story a try