Chapter 14

Loyal POV

I had Chanel go buy me a test from Walgreens. I'm so nervous right now. Chase went out earlier so he most likely won't be back until later. I wish this girl hurry up with this damn test I'm so anxious over here. Just as I was thinking that I hear a knock at the door. Finally I hopped up off the couch and opened the door for her.

"Hey boo. I got two of them for you." Chanel said as she handed me the bag and hugged me. I was glad I had her as a friend right now. All those fake ass friends that I had are no longer a part of my life.

"Thanks Chick. I'm so nervous right now."

"I can tell." Chanel said as she rubbed my back.

We went upstairs to Chase room and into the bathroom. after peeing in a cup we put one of each brand in and then I sat them flat on the sink. I sat on the floor and Nel sat beside me as I laid my head on her shoulder. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath as she held my hand.

All of a sudden I heard Chase calling my name and my eyes shot open.

"Bae why the hell are y'all sitting in the bathroom floor?" Chase asked but when he walked closer to the bathroom door he saw the test. He looked from Chanel to me. She nodded over to me. He leaned down in front of me.

"Sis I'm going to go. Call me if you need me ok." Chanel said as she kissed my cheek and got up off the floor and rubbed her hands on Chases back. I nodded my head ok.

"Lo why didn't you tell me?" Chase grabbed my face in his hands.

"I wanted to know for sure. I didn't want to bother you when it could be nothing."

"Babygirl you wouldn't have been bothering me. This is something that we should have done together. I should have been here when you found out." Chase sat down and pulled me on his lap. Our foreheads were together. "You don't look to happy about it. So talk to me about what's going through your mind. I hope it's not getting rid of it but I can't make you do anything you don't want to do."

When he said that my face shot up.

"It's positive?" I asked him. He looked at me confused as he nodded his head yes. "I didn't know. When you came in we literally just sat them down I hadn't checked them yet. I wasn't sad because of the results. I was really just nervous and stressed. I wouldn't get rid of our child." I said as I looked at him and tears started streaming down my face. He leaned in and kissed me with so much passion I was out of breath. We were both panting with our foreheads leaning against eachother.

"Lo I swear to GOD I love you. I can't believe we about to have a baby." Chase said with the biggest smile ever on his face. Him being happy made me happy.

"I love you to Chase." I leaned in and kissed him again before getting up with him right behind me. I looked at the test and sure enough they both said positive. I felt Chase arms snake around my waist.

"You know my pops its going to kill us both right." I said out loud.

"Fuck. I forgot about him." He said with this serious face that made me burst out laughing.

"At least we going to die together." I snickered.

"Whatever. I'm going to tell him sir I did not have sexual relations with that woman." he laughed. I mushed his head.

"Let's go eat. I'm hungry."

"I knew your ass was being extra greedy for a reason. And that ass got a little bigger and those hips a little thicker." he said as he eyed me down lustfully.

I backed away from him as I said, " No sir you are not. That's how we got in this situation.

"Fine. Let's go so daddy can feed his two ladies." he said as he rubbed my still flat stomach. I had only a little pouch but it wasn't noticeable.

I laughed at him. "Ladies huh? I don't know what you are talking about my son is hungry." I thought it was so cute that he wanted a girl, truth be told so did I. I was starting to get excited.

************************************

Today was my doctors appointment and Chase was picking me up so that we can go together. I really couldn't believe this. I'm going to the doctor's to make sure that this is real. When I got in the car with Chase he rubbed his hand over my stomach and then kissed me. He is so excited. He can't keep his hand off of my stomach even though it's not even showing yet. We got to the doctor's office and signed in. I was glad it wasn't packed in here. We were only sitting for about 15 minutes when they called me to the back.

"Hello there. I'm Dr. Solace and we are going to take a look and see if there is really a baby in there." I looked over at Chase and he looked so anxious. The doctor put this cold gel on my stomach and began to rub the probe on my stomach.

"There it is. It looks like we have a little bundle of joy here. You are about 10 1/2 weeks." I looked over at Chase and he was in awe. I had tears running down my cheeks as he rubbed my hand. This is really happening. The doctor printed a few pictures then gave me something to clean the gel off of my stomach. "You are carrying a little small you aren't really showing at almost 3 months. Are you eating properly?"

"Doc she eats a lot! Her stomach is still flat but she has gotten thicker in other places." Chase laughed. I slapped his arm. Dr.Solace gave us instructions on what I should and shouldn't eat and other restrictions. I got my prescription for prenatal vitamins. I had to stop at the front desk to get my next appointment date. As we walked in the front area I saw the last person I wanted to see, Trinae. She had a round belly. I couldn't believe this girl. Chase looked at me like wth. We just walked past her. I felt her grab my arm. I turned around to see what she wanted.

"Seriously? I looked at her annoyed."

"Look I'm sorry Lo ok. Shit is all fucked up and I don't know what to do." She looked at me with tears in her eyes.

I sighed,"What do you want from me for real Trinae?"

"Look I know you still pissed but can you give this to Demetrius for me?" she asked as she handed me a sonogram. I looked at her confused. "I was wrong for what I did the first time. When he kicked me out I found out I was pregnant again. He isn't talking to me and he changed his number. I just want him to know his son is due August 29th." She looked so sad but I couldn't really feel bad for her because she caused her own problems. I hugged her and told her I had to go.

When we got in the car Chase asked "Do you think it's his?"

I shrugged. "I guess we will all find out when he gets here. We drove back to my house and waited for my parents to meet us. We might as well get this over with. I made us all lunch and set the table. When my parents came in my mom kissed us both on the cheek and sat down. My dad just sat down and looked at the food and then at us.

"No." He said. We were both looking at each other like wth. And it starts already.

"No what daddy? " I wanted to see exactly what he was referring to before I said anything.

"You two are not moving in together. I knew this was coming after your birthday. I already discussed this with you Chase." My dad said eyeing him down. I looked at Chase and he had a guilty look on his face and now I wasn't sure what was going on between the two.

"Dad that's not what I wanted to ask. And you might change your mind after you hear what I have to say." Chase grabbed my hand and rubbed it as I took a deep breath. Here goes nothing.

"Mom and Dad I am pregnant."

Do you think it's Meech baby?

What about Chanel?

What do you think Lo should have?

How are her parents going to take it?