Chapter 3

So its been a couple weeks and I've been seeing Tank. Things are real chill. He is so sweet to me. Last weekend he took me and Kammy out to the mall. I thought he was going to be upset that my mom had something to do and I had to watch her. He took us to eat and after he took us for icecream. I don't know what was wrong with Kam but she was acting up that day. It seemed like she didn't like Tank. The whole time we was out he kept feeling me up. I shrugged it off but it did make me a little uncomfortable. He kept rubbing on my leg under the table while we were at the restaurant. He was trying to kiss all on me and I didn't like that in front of Kam. When I told him to stop it seemed like he caught an attitude. His phone went off and then he started rushing to take me home. When we got to my house I saw that my mom was back. When I got Kam out the car I told him I be back, but he said he had something he had todo and drove off. I was standing their dumbfounded and confused. I thought we was chilling today and since my mom was home it would be jus me and him.

bzzzz, bzzzzz

My phone started vibrating and snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Hey chick!" I answered for Trini.

"What you doing boo?" she asked.

"Girl nothing. Bored out of my mind."

"Your boo aint invite you to the party that having tonight?"

"Girl I havent heard from that nigga since last weekend. I think he got mad at the way I yelled at him. He been acting funny since then. "

"Damn. Don't worry about it. Get dressed so I can come scoop you. Watch that nigga try to be all up in your face when we hit the scene. Don't trip." She said before we hung up.

I thought about it and she was right. I picked out this cute cute ash washed black jean skirt, with my white Marilyn monroe shirt with the red lips and the words boss bitch in red, and grabbed my red, black and white Jordans. After I got dressed I through on a big gold chain necklace, chunky gold ring, and my gold knocker earrings, and my black gazell retro glasses. I looked real retro. I flat ironed my hair to make sure it was straight. I decided to give my signature curls a break. I through on my custom fitted with lace and rhinestones. Once I had everything in my Michael Kors criss body bag I went to wait for Trinae. Whe I got in her car she looked at me and said damn bitch you looking real hood today. I just laughed.

"So heifer you ain't really hit me up all week." I said with a pouty face. she started laughing and pushed my arm playfully.

"Damn bitch let me find out I'm fucking you to. You sound like Meechie ass." She said shaking her head.

"Wassup with you and him?"

"Girl I was busy with this dude Chuck I met out in Philly. He fine as fuck." she said laughing.

" I don''t know whats wrong with you girl. Meechie treat your ass like a princess.You know he going to fuck you up if you keep playing with that man."

"Meechie aint going to do shit because I got that ass whipped. I'll make sure to put it on that nigga tonight and he won't be mad no more." she said doing a riding motion in her seat.

I laughed and shook my head. " Yeah ok. Keep playing and you going to have that ass whooped." We both laughed. When we got to the party we saw Meech right away. He looked good. He was cool over the last month we got kinda close. He was like a big brother. I could tell that he loved Trin to pieces. He gave that girl anything she wanted. He brought her car and pays her insurance. Shit he brought everything she had. Her mother wasn't shit. She damn near 40 acting like she 21. She don't do nothing but truck off niggas and stay out partying. That's why I don't understand Trin, she hates how her mother is but she starting to act just like her.

"Hey is Tank here?" I asked as we walked over to him.

"Damn no hey Meech or nothing." He said playing hurt. I laughed and gave him a hug.

"My bad. What up bro?" I asked.

"Nothing lil mama but that nigga in here somewhere." He said as he looked down at Trin who had her arms wrapped around him. "Where your Lil ass been at?" She reached up and whispered in his ear. Then he smacked her on the ass and she winked at me before telling me she be back. This bitch always leaving me I thought lol. I walked over to a cooler and got me a sprite. I was just standing at the table looking around at all the people. One dude caught my attention across way standing with a group people that I had become familiar with. The dude I haven't seen around not once over the past month. He was definitely fine. He was a light brown skin dude with a sharp shape up and from where I am it looks like he has waves for days, he had a light goatee, and he was medium built. I couldn't really see if he had nice body but his arms looked toned. He had on a polo vneck and some khaki cargo shorts and a pair of vintage nikes. He looked over my way and I couldn't help but smile. Then I felt hands snake around my waist and I immediately frowned and turned to see Tank standing there.

"Wassup Ma. You not going to show your man no love?"

I know this dude want serious. "Whatever Tank. So know you me huh. You sure didn't know me all week nigga." I yelled as I walked pass him. I felt him grab my hand and turn me around.

"Look shorty I'm sorry. I had a lot going on fa real. My cousin just came back and I've been kicking it with him."

I looked up at him and he looked so

sincere. I smiled at him and reached up and put my arms around his neck.

"You promise?"

"Yeah bae. Come on lets go talk for a minute." He said a he grabbed my hand and lead me into the house. He lead me up to a room and closed the door. He sat on the bed and pulled me into his lap.

"You miss me?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"Of course I did. I was mad at you."

"Come show me how much you missed me." Tank said as he began to kiss my neck. Before I knew it we were in a hot and heavy make out session. All of a sudden he flipped me on my back and started pulling on my skirt. I grabbed his hand to stop him.

"Come on girl stop fronting."

"Tank I'm not fronting I can't do this." I said as I tried to lean up but he pushed me back down. "Stop it Tank. Get off of me." I yelled. He put his hand over my mouth. Then he began to pull my skirt all the way up and pull at my underwear. He was roughly kissing on my neck while I tried to scream for him to stop. I felt him rip my underwear off. "Stop acting like you don't want me girl. You can't keep teasing a nigga. I know you trying to play the good girl role but I'm done with that shit." I could only cry and try to wiggle away from him. I couldn't believe this dude was about to rape me.