Chapter 9

Chase POV

All I heard was screaming, crying, and tires screeching. There was a burning sensation going through my body and I saw blood all over me. I had been shot.

"Oh my God Chase! Baby please say something to me. Please! " Loyal was beside me crying holding Cam who was screaming and crying.

I heard sirens and Loyal screaming please come help my boyfriend he's been shot. After that things went black.

Loyal POV

All I could remember was screaming for someone to help him. When the ambulance came to take him I hopped in with him. The lady tried to stop me but I was not letting then take him anywhere with out me. I sat there calming Cammie as she finally just went to sleep. I called my Mom once I finally calmed myself down and she should be on her way here. They rushed him to the back when we got here. I was sitting in the waiting room freaking out. I couldn't believe that Chase had just saved my life. He jumped in front of a bullet for me. When I watched him go down with blood everywhere my heart ached. After just a short time I really couldn't imagine my life without him in it. I think I fell in love with Chase.

"Babygirl." I heard my father say as I looked up out of my thoughts with tears in my eyes. My dad came and hugged me. He took a sleeping Cammie out of my arms.

"Where's Mom?"

"She is on her way back from Jersey. She called me to come get you." He said. I didn't know she went to Jersey but I was glad my dad was here.

"So tell me what happened baby." I ran down the whole story to my dad and I can tell he was beyond pissed. He sat and held me until the doctor came out.

"Family of Chase Carter." I shot over to him so fast.

"Is he ok doctor I need to see him." I blurted out with tears coming to my eyes.

"He was shot two times. Once in the shoulder and once in the chest. They didn't hit any major arteries which is good. We were able to remove both bullets and besides a lot of pain he is fine. He should heal up nicely. The nurse will let you know when he gets moved to his room." Thirty minutes later they said we could see him.

"Daddy can I have a minute alone?" I asked. He nodded and I quickly made my way to his room. When I walked in he was lying there with his eyes closed.

"Chase..." I began to walk over to his bed. Then I saw him look over and I ran over to his bed. I jumped on top of him and kissed him all over his face. Then I gave him the longest kiss we ever shared. I felt him wrap his arms around me and pull me closer. When I came up he looked at me with those pretty brown eyes.

"Damn Lo." He spoke with his hoarse voice.

"You scared me." I choked out as I began to cry again.

"Don't cry bae. I'm ok." He wiped my tears and kissed me again. We sat there in silence for a minute.

"So are you glad that your boyfriend is ok?" He asked me. I turned red. I didn't know he heard me tell them he was my boyfriend. I was so embarrassed I couldn't look up at him.

"Lo." I still didn't look up. He pulled my chin up so that I was staring into those eyes that I love. " I'm glad that the first face I got to see was that of my beautiful girlfriend." He looked at me with intensity in his eyes and my body went hot. I smiled up at him as a tear rolled down my face. I was such a cry baby today. I kissed him again and tried to put all my emotions into it so that he would know how I felt without me having to tell him in words. We heard a knock on the door and I jumped so quick I fell off the bed. As the door opened Chase laughed. My father walked in and gave me a questioning look.

"I need to talk to Chase alone before we leave. Your mother is outside waiting for you." I wanted to object to leaving him so soon but my father gave me that look that meant he was not playing around. I walked over to give Chase a hug before leaving. I was shocked when he kissed me in front of my father but at the same time I felt so happy. My cheeks turned red and I quickly made my way out of the room not missing the look my father had on his face.

.....short I know but a filler. I wonder what he is going to say to Chase. Are you glad that they are together finally? Vote.comment.share. Follow.......