Chapter 10

Chase POV

I leaned over and kissed Loyal and told her I would see her tomorrow. I saw her father staring at us but I really didn't care. I already knew what he wanted to talk about. Once she shut the door he walked over and sat in the chair beside me.

He folding his arms and asked "So Chase what type of shit you into that got my daughters shot at today?"

"I'm not sure what you heard but they was shooting at Loyal not me. I had just got there when they started shooting and I jumped in front of her and Cam. "

"So you took a bullet for my girls?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah. And when I find that nigga who shot at her that's his life on everything."

"You know who did this?" He asked as he say up in the chair and leaned over towards the bed. I began to tell him about the whole situation with Tank and the information I got from Meech. I could tell he was beyond pissed but his demeanor was very calm, almost to calm.

"I know that's your blood youngin so you sit back. All I need you to do is keep protecting my babygirl like you been doing. I got this." The whole time he was texting on his phone. He looked up and said "Oh I need you to show me what this little motherfucker look like." I pulled out my phone and showed him an old pic on Facebook. He told me to send him the pic. He got up and made a phone call then he left. I was trying to figure out what was going on. I knew her father was a straight up G and shit was about to get real.

Loyal POV

I texted Meech and Trini about Chase getting shot. Meech called me immediately.

"Yo what the fuck happened? What hospital he at?" Meech yelled through the phone.

"Tank tried to kill me today Meech." I said through tears. This was so fucked up. First this nigga tried to rape me now he trying to kill me. Wtf did I ever do to him?

"Fuck Lo are you ok? That nigga is out of his mind he be getting high and shit."

I just shook my head. "I'm ok but Chase got shot trying to protect me. He at St. Agnes. He got hit in the shoulder and the chest. They removed the bullets and he ok now, just in a lot of pain."

"Ok I'm going to go up there. Have you talk to Nae? " he asked.

"Yeah earlier actually." I thought about it and I didn't want to tell him about our conversation. "But it wasn't for long because I had to go." I heard him sigh.

"Oh aight Lo I'm heading up here now. Imma hit your phone tomorrow."

When I hung up I noticed she had texted me back asking is he ok. I decided to call her. She actually answered.

"Girl he ok. I can't believe Tank ass tried to shoot me but Chase jumped in front of me and Cam."

I heard her scoff. "You got him shot?" I couldn't believe what she just said.

"What? I didn't get him shot! " I was getting pissed.

"Whatever. I'm glad he ok though."

I couldn't believe this girl. "Well I'm glad that your glad that I'm ok too." I rolled my eyes.

"Look everything is not always about you. I have some shit going on too." She sounded sad and I forgot that she just pissed me off.

"What's wrong? You know I'm here for you but you just up and disappeared on me."

"She sighed look I was staying away because I had to go get an abortion and I really didn't feel like being bothered. I needed sometime." I couldn't believe she was going through this by herself. She could've told me.