Chapter Twenty-Two

Before this chapter starts, I'd like to take a moment to remind you that you're loved and appreciated. You matter and I am so damn happy that you're alive, even If you're not quite well yet. I just thought I'd remind you that when I say I love you, I mean it. I was staring at the ceiling last night when I realized that holy crap, I've never said that i genuinely love you, did I? Well I do darlings. So if you say nobody loves you, please remember that I'm that nobody and that i am here to support you. You're gorgeous, even with the fluffiness and stretch marks, and you're gorgeous even if you're bone thin with scars, and one day the d3m0ns in your head are going to realize that you're the baddest b**ch on the block and they can't k!ll you off.

💋 💋 You mean everything to me. Take care of yourself, eat, drink water, shower and get some sleep baby, you deserve it. I love you so much.

As a reward, continue on with the chapter. 🤗

Katsuki awoke to a loud beeping noise in his ear.

He blinked his eyes opened slowly, but immediately shut them when he realized how bright it was.

'Holy fuck...am I dead? Why the hell is it so damn bright? Dipshit? You there?'

A rough sigh was heard before a voice spoke in his head. 'Yes, human.'

'Good. Are we dead?'

'No, you're not dead. Though you probably should open your eyes. Your siblings are crying.'

Katsuki snapped his eyes opened without hesitation, sitting up so fast that his head spun and immediately searched the room around him for his siblings. His eyes locked on them curled up together across the room, cowering away from a sweating All Might.

Katsuki shot up and threw off the covers, running as fast as he could to his brother and sister. He spread out his wings and hardened them subconsciously, glaring daggers at the scowling man above him.

"What the hell are you doing."

All Might huffed and crossed his muscular arms, clicking his tongue in annoyance.

"Relax. I was only trying to speak to them."

Katsuki kept his guard up and began slowly back them towards the door, so they could make a run for it if they needed to. "Can't you see they're scared of you? Why the fuck are you still trying to "save them"?"

"I think its pretty clear that I think you're an incompetent guardian for these children."

"Obviously. You've been a huge piece of shit this whole time."

He rolled his eyes in response. "Anyway, I plan on taking them to meet my students, since they were there to help ward away the villains. I think some human interaction would be beneficial to them."

Katsuki narrowed his eyes at the overly tall man before him. "Are you implying that I've been keeping my siblings locked away? 'Cause of you are, you're an even bigger asshole than I thought."

"I can't tell what you've done with them. But judging my this little girl's scars and this little boy's fear of heroes and villains alike, I'd say you traumatized them."

Katsukis blood was boiling. This wasn't the first time someone assumed he was hurting those he loved, but dammit did it make him even angrier to see that the man that was supposed to be a symbol of pieces (I meant peace sorry 👀) was wrongly accusing him for trying to hurt two children when he just witnessed him protecting them.